Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

devil.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
​ Charlize AND Gazelle from Kingsman?!  I'm in, I love a movie with women kicking ***

Now that's a proper Trailer.

After seeing that opening scene where she's taking and giving out beatings I was impressed and then, When he's explaining her skills and goes "hand to hand combat" I got a woody in my sweats. 
laugh.gif
 She is nice with the hands, and it's not that super fast motion either it seems to be in real time or even slowed down so it looks dope AF

I'm 5 episodes deep in Westworld. It's ok, so far man. 5/8 for now.

It's a ten episode season but I feel like it's paced like a twenty episode season.

Last edited:
Now that's a proper Trailer.

After seeing that opening scene where she's taking and giving out beatings I was impressed and then, When he's explaining her skills and goes "hand to hand combat" I got a woody in my sweats. :lol:  She is nice with the hands, and it's not that super fast motion either it seems to be in real time or even slowed down so it looks dope AF

QUEEN :pimp:

What gets me about all that is Charlize could've been flourishing with movies like that for the past 7 years.

Instead she's been wasting her time looking sexy in Huntsman movies.

Get Out 7.1/8

That movie had me shook.

Last edited:
On Showtime

SPRING BROKE
Rated TVMA • 78 minutes
Documentary charting the raucous history of the infamous spring vacation revelries in Daytona, which started in the early 60s, and by the 1980s led to the arrival of tens of thousands of college students, lured by lust, booze, fun in the sun and eventually, the hope to make it onto MTV.

On Showtime

SPRING BROKE
Rated TVMA • 78 minutes
Documentary charting the raucous history of the infamous spring vacation revelries in Daytona, which started in the early 60s, and by the 1980s led to the arrival of tens of thousands of college students, lured by lust, booze, fun in the sun and eventually, the hope to make it onto MTV.
​I think I saw this, it's pretty interesting, is this the one where they talk about the cigarette companies handing out free cigs on the beach

I saw that. It was definitely about the rise of that Daytona spring break fun and then how it got out of hand under MTV and local leadership trying to curb it.

Lorde look 41 in that pic. Not necessarily in a bad way but she looks old there especially in comparison to Scarlet who is closer to 40 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom