Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

AMC appears to have a British knockoff of Silicon Valley airing now.

They really hurting for another big hit lol.
Which show is that bruh?

Side note: about to get on this WonderWoman, I started Spider-Man last night but didn't finish, I will have to return when I have the whatever it takes to digest the young kids energy.

Wow I didn't put the title in that post? :lol:

Its called Loaded. It comes on at 10pm after Preacher on Mondays.

I've never seen Bloodsport to be honest. Is there more than one movie?

I've seen the 1989 Kickboxer movie multiple times, its immediate sequel once, and the 2016 movie yesterday

^^ Bloodsport is amazing. There's only been one.

Since you've never seen it, you'll see where some memes have come from.

Also the soundtrack is also fire

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Watched "The Lost City of Z" last night. Really didn't know anything about it, but was pleasantly surprised.

The film was beautifully shot and I actually thought that Charlie Hunnam did a great job. Wish we had more Tom Holland in the film though.

6.8/8

Ohhhh. Didn't realize Bloodsport is also a Van Damme movie. I might watch it someday if I have nothing else to do.

Bloodsport is a freakin' classic.

Bolo was a beast of a villain.
200w.gif

My girl wants to see it so I'm stuck. She still punishing me for making her see John Wick 2

Dont get me wrong, Bloodsport was a staple in my childhood and its entertaining, but for me Best of the Best was that martial arts movie for me growing up. It was cheesy as all hell but I still liked it haha

So I was on my way to see Detroit and Atomic Blond early today but then I lost my wallet on the 5 train....

So you know what my whole day was occupied with.

Luckily I got it back. I'll try to triple up this weekend and see those 2 along with Dark Tower.

At least I got home in time to catch GoT like I planned.

dark tower looks good

i dont think ive ever seen a movie based off a stephen king story that was bad

I haven't been to the movies in a while. So I haven't seen the new Apes movie and Atomic Blonde. But I'm sure I'll make it to see both in a few weeks.

Been watching Netflix all weekend cuz I been sick at home.

I like Switched at Birth. Lol the rich parents remind me or my aunt and uncle.

Skipping around Black Mirror. It's hit or miss. My favorite episode so far is the White Bear episode. I'm watching the History of You episode right now and I wasn't interested at first, but then I see the newest doctor Jodie Whittaker is in this episode. So now I gotta watch the whole thing now. Lol

Lol the lead character in History of You seems super insecure. And now he barged into ole dude's house in the morning and assaulted him. Kinda sad breh

*Edit

Now that I saw the whole episode, I feel sorry for the dude.

Last edited:
started watching twin peaks, and man i just dig what david lynch does. i dont understand anything but its awesome :rofl:

Some of the way these black mirror episodes end are so ****. Or as the English would say *****

Maybe out of 6 episodes I've watched so far, only two I've really liked, so that's a point 333333 batting percentage so far

Lol the lead character in History of You seems super insecure. And now he barged into ole dude's house in the morning and assaulted him. Kinda sad breh

*Edit

Now that I saw the whole episode, I feel sorry for the dude.

lol Man he did come off as insecure... but he was right tho. He peeped her body language and knew something was up. I knew that killed him at the end with the timelines matching up for the kid

Back
Top Bottom