Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Anyone have some nice Black Mirror episodes to recommend? These episodes are hit or miss. Miss more than hit.

Really dug White Bear ep but none of these other episodes I've watch have come nearly close to that kind of pace. I've skipped around and tbh the pacing makes these episodes drag

Last edited:
Anyone have some nice Black Mirror episodes to recommend? These episodes are hit or miss. Miss more than hit.

Really dug Black Bear ep but none of these other episodes I've watch have come nearly close to that kind of pace. I've skipped around and tbh the pacing makes these episodes drag
I did like the one where people were trying to get there reps up with Bryce Howard. She hit the bottom hard when she crashed the wedding. I was kind of confused with the one with the soldiers one.

Lol the lead character in History of You seems super insecure. And now he barged into ole dude's house in the morning and assaulted him. Kinda sad breh

The guy actually plays that somber psycho really well.. You ever see RockNRolla? Still waiting for the sequel on that.

Episodes of mirror black I would highly recommend:

The entire history of you.. white bear.. white Christmas.. nosedive.. playtest.. San junipero

So far

Entire History of You wasn't so bad

White Bear was awesome and had me hooked start to finish. I went from huh to :wow:to more :wow::wow:to :pimp:

Haven't seen White Christmas

Don't think I've seen Nosedive

Will try Playtest next..

San Junipero was really nice. I would put it at number 2 behind White Bear

Episode of the killer robot bees was terrible. It could've been nice but it was paced terribly.

Episode with the slaves who ride bikes to earn points was stupid and a waste of time

Currently watching Wonder Woman, not the least bit impressed. I will say it has some funny/entertaining parts. However the CGI is so blatantly bad which is a hallmark in the DCU. Chris Pine was basically being just Captain Kirk and it was kind of annoying.

I was hoping to like the movie but DCU in my eyes has gotten it wrong every time since Bale left as Batman. Although Gal Gadot isn't physically what I think WW should look like she plays the role well. 5/10
I can cosign most of this.
CGI was terrible.
I didn't really mind Pine.
It was just an okay movie.
I did like the setup.

I finally caught Hacksaw Ridge.
Garfield killed the role.

It had a little bit of "The NOtebook" feel to me, and I liked that.
Movie was simply solid.

The cgi fest during the final fight was borderline cringeworthy, but I think besides that I have no complaints about Wonder Woman. The No Man's land entire sequence was dope.

Yup, ending wasn't necessary.. hell my only problems with the movie, are all doing too much stuff

Like just tune down the slow mo (like using slow mo for a chick sticking arrows in the sand).. cut the Boris and Natasha act (they don't know the mask won't work HE HE HE).. and cut all that crap with ares suiting up to be the forced final boss at the end

Amel should be WWs biggest fan though

Really dug White Bear ep but none of these other episodes I've watch have come nearly close to that kind of pace. I've skipped around and tbh the pacing makes these episodes drag
Watch the Xmas special with Jon Hamm

I like all of them personally.
My favorite is probably ep1 with the Pig and 1omillion merrits or whatever it's called.
LEast fav is probably Be Right Back.
I also dug Waldo.

Season 3 I liked Nosedive, SHut up and Dance and Men Against Fire but EVERYBODY raved about San Junipero.

^ I am impressed you liked the 2 worst or 2 of the worst in my opinion, the pig one and the cartoon politician one

The PIG started it all for me and remember, this was like 6 years ago, before 'this' kind of TV was being done.

It hit so hard at the time.
Both of those were too too spot on, around Obama's first year in.
It really came off different then.
I still think them both great but.....again, this was way before your Mr RObots and stuff that really started to think outside the box and true to life so to speak was being done and done well.

I got on black mirror late.. so I watched all the episodes over the course of a weekend

I thought conceptually the first 2 were ok enough and I didn't have shh else to do.. but I was in one the entire history of you

Seyeing a lot of nods to San Junipero and Entire History of You

Don't see as much love for White Bear... Not sure why. It was fast paced. Unpredictable. Had a cool twist. I really dug it

The entire history of you and San junipero. I could write essays about both. I'll just say 8/8 and keep it moving.
Yeah the San Junipero was cool liked that, at first I thought it went one way then it came back another way. The entire history of you, knew off the bat what was up. I think dude knew but was fighting the feeling. Purposely dancing around to prevent spoiling it, but dude was to way to cocky.

I enjoyed the Pig one, because I saw it late in the series I watched the third season I believe and then came back and watched the first. I also found it funny because the PM is the right hand man in the current James Bond landscape. I might need to rewatch a couple episodes because I remember zoning out and not really paying attention.

The 15credits was hilarious probably in a sick sort of way. MAN I want to talk about the episodes now...

Back
Top Bottom