Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

15million merits was dope.
People don't want to admit that, that is the life we live.
It's not that blatant, but it's damn near that blatant.
Trapped in a rat race.

15million merits was dope.
People don't want to admit that, that is the life we live.
It's not that blatant, but it's damn near that blatant.
Trapped in a rat race.
I would be mad like can I do any other type of exercise, because that bike is going to crush any chances of reproducing.

I was intrigued by the concept of 15 million merits. It's why it's one of the first 6 episodes I've caught so far after skipping around. But damn, that episode didn't need to be over an hr long. I kept waiting for the pace to speed up or for something to change up and it never did.

i thought dude form get out was good in it.. the girl turned pro had a cute face.. just felt like more could have been done with it

the portion in the room was good though, how he couldnt escape it and it coming back to bite him cause he couldnt just skip it

i thought dude form get out was good in it.. the girl turned pro had a cute face.. just felt like more could have been done with it

the portion in the room was good though, how he couldnt escape it and it coming back to bite him cause he couldnt just skip it
I thought that was dude with her when she turned pro.

Screen-shot-2017-03-03-at-10.19.24-AM-480x320-c-top.png

3068450-poster-p-1-get-out-actor-tbt-black-mirror-merits.jpg

Video-The-Black-Panther-Trailer-Is-Here-And-Its-Michael-B-Jordan-and-Daniel-Kaluuya.jpg

findlay.jpg

should have learned not to trust the white girls...
get-out-daniel-kaluuya-allison-williams.jpg

san junipero is nominated for an emmy :pimp:

i liked all the eps too and they all have their signature twist

the war on roaches and drone bees were especially wild imo

nosedive and san junipero were more tame

cant wait for season 4

Last edited:
First Nolan simply isn't that guy to be the overseer of a cookbook movie franchise. Wouldn't be fair to anyone to keep him in that box.

Plus he got a good taste of working with DC.

Nolan explores genres. He has his subjects and puts a spin on it. with great results. Other directors stick to their own but at some point its rinse and repeat. Tarantino announced he's working on a Charles Manson film? The running joke on twitter was how can QT somehow put the N word in that movie as much as possible and what's Sam Jackson's schedule looking like?

Pretty sure Nolan making the batman trilogy thought this will be the first and last time I'll do a superhero

Eh, I'm not in to putting Chris Nolan on a pedestal.

You can find wash, rinse, and repeat things in his approach as well.

Nolan did his job with the dark knight trilogy... But to helm a whole DCEU franchise. That's not his thing. He's not really a comic book guy.

The Sinner though :wow:

That spontaneous murder. Showed clips before but shorty clearly is mentally unstable.

Speaking of King, 1408 in on Television right now.
Haven't seen it since it's release.
That movie legit scared TF out of me.
It was on this morning, broad daylight....and I still couldn't watch a scene without nervousness.
ill stuff man

sidenote: Christine not making top10 on that list. Man list is skrong.

Back
Top Bottom