Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Stick with it through S1, because I'm here to tell you right now, all of those that have stopped at/in Season 1 do it because they get fatigued thinking they have all these names and storylines to remember (that they don't at that time) and for that reason it's too much work.
my man.gif

That is EXACTLY why my wife stopped reading the book, and after hearing that I never started the series.
Didn't know a sons of anarchy spinoff was already in production. It's called mayans mc and takes place 2 1/2 years after the original show. Edward James Olmos is in the cast so i'm hoping it starts off well.
Another show I wanted to watch but never got around to.

Yea Disney was better off buying Netflix than becoming a competitor.

Disney just bought a 75% stake in BAMTech, the company that does the streaming infrastructure for MLB.tv, WatchESPN, WWE Network and HBO Now.

So yeah, they're going all in on this.

I'm not sure how I feel about Salvation. The concert is somewhat instresting but the story and characters are ok.

Some things don't add up in the show. It feels like a rainy day show.

Is that the show about extinction level meteors coming to earth and the gov. is trying to find a way to stop it without telling the world a d some college kid find out and tells some genius billionaire that guest spoke on campus?

If so I saw the first ep.

They neutered the concept with the media chick (Basam's wife Molly from Tyrant).

Should've went harder with the sci-fi and realism of the situation but that's CBS most of the time.

Been binge watching Twin Peaks for few days but the channel the Tuner is on when TwinOeaks isn't playing is Viceland.

So, with it being stuck there I've seen a few hours of Viceland and, haven't seen a bad program yet. NutsBoltz, KingofRoad, DesusNero to name a few. Channel is ill

mrskin.gif

While you saw the best "parts" of Margot, she still is worth seeing just for overall sexy performance she gives in the film.

I rarely read the comment section if at all...but this is spot on

View attachment 1959012

... and I was never a fan of the show FRIENDS . . .
I mean I had a totally different 90s experience and a totally different perspective on the decade but it kinda did specify middle age America. Can't really argue with them being boring and bland looking for something to occupy their time.

Detroit =The untold Ralph Tresvant story.
:rofl: The whole time thats who I saw him as.

I was like there goes dude who played Ralph from New Edition. Even named him as such in my post about Detroit.

Movie was straight up brutal at times.I was perplexed because they had Algee Smith singing all through the Movie.He even sung through one of the murder scenes.You wouldve thought he just came out with a Album.

Or just signed with a label with the amount of singing they had him do through out the Movie.He needs to sign to a label or put out a few videos asap.Between the New Edition/Detroit Movies he would be a fool not to.

Back
Top Bottom