Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I've already seen DD S2. S1, 2, and Jessica Jones are seen already.
Just need Luke, Iron, then Defenders, and Punisher, then hopefully DD S3, and JJ S2 whenever those drop.

So those shows, that are Netflix exclusive are getting pulled in a year or two???? Cuz Disney owns those, right?

skip all that and start stranger things right now. trust me on this one. youre going to enjoy it. right in time for season 2 in october. its that good

Deathproof/Planet Terror has been rotating on Cable.
I didn't fully appreciate these the First watch way back when.

Deathproof is so fly.
It's definitely surpassed the KillBill movies in the QT portfolio.
I can watch this time and time again.

I didn't hate Stranger Things. I made it all the way up to episode 6. And then I don't remember why, but I lost interest. Lol

Since it's only two more episodes I might try to watch to finish off the season eventually

Some of you dudes never heard of saving the best for last.

I mean he's went all these years with no netflix. No need to rush it.

This coming from someone that still hasn't gotten around to Marcos or Stranger Things.

Deathproof/Planet Terror has been rotating on Cable.
I didn't fully appreciate these the First watch way back when.

Deathproof is so fly.
It's definitely surpassed the KillBill movies in the QT portfolio.

I can watch this time and time again.
:sick: :smh: :stoneface:

Not surprised Disney is going to do their own thing, still annoyed/bummed because I was enjoying the Netflix partnership. At least it's not coming for awhile, but still. The irony will be when everyone will be asking for some sort of way to combine all of these separate streaming services into one single payment, and suddenly its cable 2.0

Nothin shows up
Yea man I just watched it again and yack yack yack.....that has to be the worst hour of Television that I have seen all year.

I have to keep going.
Ep 2 will start after I get these lineups in.

I don't know what the heck is going on but I assuming some things come together.
Right now I'm kind of pissed I watched/started the Series though.
I don't know if 'be abstract' was the goal here, I think it's a "Lynch" thing from what I hear but man........WTF TF TF TF TF DUDE

Stick with it through S1, because I'm here to tell you right now, all of those that have stopped at/in Season 1 do it because they get fatigued thinking they have all these names and storylines to remember (that they don't at that time) and for that reason it's too much work.

Anyone that passes through Season 1 and gets through Season 2 has pretty much always caught up to where we are now on Season 7.

The fatigue that gets cited most often by those that drop it completely becomes a non issue, trust that.

Yeah watched the first 2 episodes...was kinda confused at who was who at first, but was able to text my friend for a quick explanation...my thoughts so far: the queen is a *****, the lady who got picked to be the guy's wife is :pimp:, and those wolves are loyal to their people :lol:

Anyone? Trying to catch either one tomorrow...

Starting Game of Thrones on HBO on Demand tonight...this **** better love up to the hype :lol:

Ideally both, but I'd go with War depending on how much you like the franchise. Both are great, though.

Twin Peaks episode 2: That left me feeling like I know a little bit about what's going on. Episode 3 comes with my head and heart in a better place.

I will say this, this Lynch guy has some stuff going on.

skip iron fist. it sucked.
I watched one episode and I could of swore I watched like 5. I was like really I zoned out and was thinking about doing laundry and everything. Luke Cage did have some slow moments also though, music was always on point though. I am very interested to see how they can "successfully" mesh the various music together.

Disney leaving really leaves me scratching my head, what are they going to broadcast. They have a large catalog of movies, but most of there TV shows are real hit or miss. Perhaps start creating new series and movies, how many Parent Trap movies do people really want to see?

Back
Top Bottom