Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

C CP1708 do you watch game of thrones? havent seen you in the thread.

I do not.

But I am circling the Blu Rays dropping to 20 bucks recently. I figure Black Friday might drop them to 10-15 and then I'm loadin up.

Wife and I have every intention, but not the time. But we will get to it.

Just got Netflix.

Uh-oh. :lol:

giphy.gif

I do not.

But I am circling the Blu Rays dropping to 20 bucks recently. I figure Black Friday might drop them to 10-15 and then I'm loadin up.

Wife and I have every intention, but not the time. But we will get to it.

nice. hope you catch up on game of thrones before the final season. it just might overtake breaking bad for me. its really good.

in regards to netflix, id go with stranger things, dare devil and black mirror to start off. 8/8 shows. dont know how youre going to do it with football season around the corner too :lol:

I've already seen Daredevil and Jessica Jones.

I started Luke Cage last night, then Iron Fist so I can be ready for Defenders next week and Punisher in November.

Stranger Things is on the agenda tho.

yea IF added zero really to the bigger story.. and one would think his story especially being the last before the team up series and who his primary enemy is supposed to be would be the most pivotal..

but nope

Didn't Netflix pay something like 300 mil for rights to stream Disney content? Wow lol.

Just read that Netflix stock dropped 5% since news that Disney is leaving dropped.

somehow POTC5 has made almost 800 mill, disney could drop 300 mill like nothing

Plenty ppl do not watch GoT and don't intend to.

Nothing wrong with that.

CP got Netflix right when Disney is about to pull their shows.

If anything CP, you should try to watch IF first before DD s2 and finishing Luke Cage. That way you finish on a high note.

Didn't know a sons of anarchy spinoff was already in production. It's called mayans mc and takes place 2 1/2 years after the original show. Edward James Olmos is in the cast so i'm hoping it starts off well.

Plenty ppl do not watch GoT and don't intend to.

Nothing wrong with that.

CP got Netflix right when Disney is about to pull their shows.

If anything CP, you should try to watch IF first before DD s2 and finishing Luke Cage. That way you finish on a high note.

I've already seen DD S2. S1, 2, and Jessica Jones are seen already.
Just need Luke, Iron, then Defenders, and Punisher, then hopefully DD S3, and JJ S2 whenever those drop.

So those shows, that are Netflix exclusive are getting pulled in a year or two???? Cuz Disney owns those, right?

I've already seen DD S2. S1, 2, and Jessica Jones are seen already.
Just need Luke, Iron, then Defenders, and Punisher, then hopefully DD S3, and JJ S2 whenever those drop.

So those shows, that are Netflix exclusive are getting pulled in a year or two???? Cuz Disney owns those, right?

Bruh please don't tell me you're going to watch 13 hours of garbage iron fits episodes first before you watch some of the best television ever made in Narcos, Blackmirror, House of Cards or Master of None.

And i love most of the Netflix/Marvel combos. but man... thats a bad idea smh

Back
Top Bottom