Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Good lord guys my bad... Been a hell of a week at school with standardized testing week here in Texas...

CP, change the first page. I took the Thing after it had been taken, I'll dig back through and see what I took instead.

Give me The Killing Fields and file it under UTIL

Good lord guys my bad... Been a hell of a week at school with standardized testing week here in Texas...

CP, change the first page. I took the Thing after it had been taken, I'll dig back through and see what I took instead.

Give me The Killing Fields and file it under UTIL

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
I keep searching the main page and coming up empty...
30t6p3b.gif
Now that you mention it, I realize I'm on Match Case on the finder and htat's why I keep coming up empty... God it's been a long week already.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

In that case... Raising Arizona. File it under utility.
Found it, my bad Dirk, fogot about this. 

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
I keep searching the main page and coming up empty...
30t6p3b.gif
Now that you mention it, I realize I'm on Match Case on the finder and htat's why I keep coming up empty... God it's been a long week already.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

In that case... Raising Arizona. File it under utility.
Found it, my bad Dirk, fogot about this. 

Seeing as how everyone is punting Westerns, I'm going to be super salty when JA ranks Young Guns over Pale Rider.

Seeing as how everyone is punting Westerns, I'm going to be super salty when JA ranks Young Guns over Pale Rider.

MrO, I know you went to see something tonight, your thoughts? 
nerd.gif

You stay thru the closing credits?  Hope so.......

Oh BTW, I hate to say it, but I saw a new preview for Transformers 3, I have low hopes, but damn it, the damn preview HOOKED me.  I mean, I know Bay only put his best 2.5 minutes in that damn trailer, but I'm tellin ya, it looked real solid.  Maybe, just maybe, he listened to all of us that complained about 2 and he went back to his first formula and did this right.   Least, I hope so. 
frown.gif

MrO, I know you went to see something tonight, your thoughts? 
nerd.gif

You stay thru the closing credits?  Hope so.......

Oh BTW, I hate to say it, but I saw a new preview for Transformers 3, I have low hopes, but damn it, the damn preview HOOKED me.  I mean, I know Bay only put his best 2.5 minutes in that damn trailer, but I'm tellin ya, it looked real solid.  Maybe, just maybe, he listened to all of us that complained about 2 and he went back to his first formula and did this right.   Least, I hope so. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom