Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

When Harry Met Sally for Utility. Don't judge me.

Where'd I put that Kobe gif? 
grin.gif
 jokes

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Hold on, Dirk is on the clock, then LTB, Noskey twice, LTB again, Dirk again, then me, and I'm sure When Harry Met Sally will still be there waiting for you. 

In fact, maybe we could just allow you to keep that pick right now. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

if you live in NYC it's hard not to like the whackness

i heard there were two different versions because they couldn't clear the music for a release. i remember watching the screener i think it had a smashing pumpkins song that had to be removed

I feel like the music carried the movie and made it so much better. And the song is Disarm 
pimp.gif

i heard there were two different versions because they couldn't clear the music for a release. i remember watching the screener i think it had a smashing pumpkins song that had to be removed

I feel like the music carried the movie and made it so much better. And the song is Disarm 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Hold on, Dirk is on the clock, then LTB, Noskey twice, LTB again, Dirk again, then me, and I'm sure When Harry Met Sally will still be there waiting for you. 

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I came home and saw your PM and just assumed I was on the clock 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I came home and saw your PM and just assumed I was on the clock 
laugh.gif

Sorry about that man, I'll try to get Dirk in here, I'm sure he's lurking with the Dallas game, the Draft and all that, he'll come thru in a bit I imagine. 

Sorry about that man, I'll try to get Dirk in here, I'm sure he's lurking with the Dallas game, the Draft and all that, he'll come thru in a bit I imagine. 

Yeah I saw that one as well; kinda cool seeing effects in progress.

I'm in favor.

Yeah I saw that one as well; kinda cool seeing effects in progress.

I'm in favor.

laugh.gif
 Where the heck is he? 

Just got out of Fast Five, God damn I love that franchise.  That movie is non stop action for 2 hours.  Loved it.  Can't wai to see what they do next. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Where the heck is he? 

Just got out of Fast Five, God damn I love that franchise.  That movie is non stop action for 2 hours.  Loved it.  Can't wai to see what they do next. 
pimp.gif

Sooooo... autodraft? Give Dirk the next highest rated available movie on the IMDB 80's list?

Sooooo... autodraft? Give Dirk the next highest rated available movie on the IMDB 80's list?

Gimme a sec, let me see if I can find him.  I was out of action for a little while too, so it's just as much my fault.  I'll send him a PM.

Gimme a sec, let me see if I can find him.  I was out of action for a little while too, so it's just as much my fault.  I'll send him a PM.

Back
Top Bottom