Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Stallone's directing?

I mean from one standpoint, the entire franchise and fictional universe is his baby and I honestly wondered why he wasn't directing Creed from the jump when I first heard about it. The man directed Rocky 2-4 and Balboa (and a Rambo joint and a couple other good movies with some duds in there) but the way things were going I just expected Coogler to return. I almost felt like Coogler and MBJ were implying and talking that way for a while.

Should be interesting.

Anyway, I feel like similar to Eastwood, Sly should've branched out more in his directorial choices.

Last edited:
The Godfather Legacy is on the Reelz channel right now.

Great stuff about behind the scenes, casting, lots of interviews with Coppola showing how the movie was made.

Coogler is moving towards the upper realm now -- especially after BP

He's probably getting various offers

9326CBB1-A296-4A0B-81AB-405F26052B1D.png
glad to see a brotha out there winning

Oh wow, Weinstein Company straight up fired Harvey Weinstein for being a sexually harassasing sexual predator.

He looks the type but crazy how this comes out now suddenly.

Company got tired of paying for his settlements?
i wonder how many other studios will pull this stunt to oust others

hollywood is all dirty

i know that im saying i wonder if this is just the start of alot of big wigs in hollywood being exposed for ones personal gain. they protect these animals for so long and only expose them for revenge

Yo yall hear this audio? :sick:

Dude a rapist for real.

Paltrow and Jolie speaking up now.

Last edited:
I was talking about it some time last year when I did a rewatch.

Mitchum was real good in the most charismatic and creek way.

Good film. Could've went darker :lol:

Has anybody seen this film noir picture from the 1950s? Was just recently recommended it by someone who spoke strongly about it, seem to have the same movie taste with. Just wondering if anyone that traverses thru NT's movie/film forums has also seen it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Night_of_the_Hunter_(film)

Nightofthehunterposter.jpg

Haven't seen it, but I know it's regarded as a classic. Robert Mitchum was the man.

Also, I remember Spike Lee mentioning that movie in the Do the Right Thing commentary as an inspiration for this scene for whatever reason:

lovehate-580.jpg

Back
Top Bottom