Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'm in for the 70's. Might actually finish top 3 for once
30t6p3b.gif

The 70s are my favorite decade so I'm def. in.

With my final pick of the draft I select:

Sex, Lies, and Videotape - Utility

The 70s are my favorite decade so I'm def. in.

With my final pick of the draft I select:

Sex, Lies, and Videotape - Utility

I watched the original Arthur today. There weren't many hysterical parts but i enjoyed the movie. I've never seen someone act like a drunk better than Dudley Moore. that was impressive. supporting cast was excellent as well. the movie has alot of heart

i don't understand why there was remake. doesn't seem like a movie that can be improved on. it's too simple and was already done right

I watched the original Arthur today. There weren't many hysterical parts but i enjoyed the movie. I've never seen someone act like a drunk better than Dudley Moore. that was impressive. supporting cast was excellent as well. the movie has alot of heart

i don't understand why there was remake. doesn't seem like a movie that can be improved on. it's too simple and was already done right

You should check out The Lost Weekend, Dub, although it's kind of a different kind of drunk--more of a depressed bastard.

Anyone else think Green Lantern is gonna suck? I love Ryan Reynolds, but uh, yeah, that looks as bad as Ben Affleck's Daredevil.

You should check out The Lost Weekend, Dub, although it's kind of a different kind of drunk--more of a depressed bastard.

Anyone else think Green Lantern is gonna suck? I love Ryan Reynolds, but uh, yeah, that looks as bad as Ben Affleck's Daredevil.

i think thor is going to be horrible. just about every comic book movie outside of batman looks super corny to me

i think thor is going to be horrible. just about every comic book movie outside of batman looks super corny to me

Originally Posted by CP1708

I take Escape From New York, Utility.
Now that's an action film.
pimp.gif

A bunch of friends went to go see Fast Five yesterday, they enjoyed it, but personally didn't want to go see it, but I hear it's actually decent.

Also, I have high hopes for Thor to be a good action film. I'm not hoping for anything GROUNDBREAKING, but if it's upto snuff like Iron Man was? I'm in. I'm going to see it next week, and I'm a huge fan of the director too
pimp.gif
, although it's really out of his persona.

Originally Posted by CP1708

I take Escape From New York, Utility.
Now that's an action film.
pimp.gif

A bunch of friends went to go see Fast Five yesterday, they enjoyed it, but personally didn't want to go see it, but I hear it's actually decent.

Also, I have high hopes for Thor to be a good action film. I'm not hoping for anything GROUNDBREAKING, but if it's upto snuff like Iron Man was? I'm in. I'm going to see it next week, and I'm a huge fan of the director too
pimp.gif
, although it's really out of his persona.

Back
Top Bottom