Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'm listening to Bill Simmons podcast on Fast Five with Adam Corolla and I'm only 10 minutes in and can't breathe. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is fantastic.  These 2 would be perfect in here.  
laugh.gif

I'm listening to Bill Simmons podcast on Fast Five with Adam Corolla and I'm only 10 minutes in and can't breathe. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is fantastic.  These 2 would be perfect in here.  
laugh.gif

I generally dislike Simmons, but when he's speaking strictly about pop culture/film/tv I like him a lot.

I'm listening too and it's pretty good so far

I generally dislike Simmons, but when he's speaking strictly about pop culture/film/tv I like him a lot.

I'm listening too and it's pretty good so far

Man, I dunno.  We gonna have enough people to stay with a 70's draft? 

I mean, I can play in the first round just fine probably, but after that, I'm toast. 
laugh.gif

I'll have no idea what I'm drafting.  I know about 4 movies, and I'm pretty sure they aren't considered sleepers, so I could be in some trouble. 
roll.gif

If we have at least 10 owners, we can run one if ya'll want.  Take a few days off or whatever before we start it, pick a Monday again or somethin, but see if we can line up enough guys to do it. 

Man, I dunno.  We gonna have enough people to stay with a 70's draft? 

I mean, I can play in the first round just fine probably, but after that, I'm toast. 
laugh.gif

I'll have no idea what I'm drafting.  I know about 4 movies, and I'm pretty sure they aren't considered sleepers, so I could be in some trouble. 
roll.gif

If we have at least 10 owners, we can run one if ya'll want.  Take a few days off or whatever before we start it, pick a Monday again or somethin, but see if we can line up enough guys to do it. 

Originally Posted by DubA169

You know your 2000's vote turned out a lot like Chester's project right?  As in, it never came to be.  
nerd.gif

I still want CP running the draft/draft board if we do the 70s.

I ain't goin anywhere man.  I said I would suck at this one, I didn't say I would step out. 
laugh.gif
  If you find 9 and I'm 10, I'll stay no sweat.  If you find 10, and I'm 11, then I can sit it out to make it 10 better owners.  Just see what numbers we come up with before I need to do anything silly.  But if I'm needed, I'll be an owner no problem.  And I can run the draft board no worries either way. 

Originally Posted by DubA169

You know your 2000's vote turned out a lot like Chester's project right?  As in, it never came to be.  
nerd.gif

I still want CP running the draft/draft board if we do the 70s.

I ain't goin anywhere man.  I said I would suck at this one, I didn't say I would step out. 
laugh.gif
  If you find 9 and I'm 10, I'll stay no sweat.  If you find 10, and I'm 11, then I can sit it out to make it 10 better owners.  Just see what numbers we come up with before I need to do anything silly.  But if I'm needed, I'll be an owner no problem.  And I can run the draft board no worries either way. 

lol i know. i deleted it by accident and started doing it again. i haven't finished. ill post it soon

lol i know. i deleted it by accident and started doing it again. i haven't finished. ill post it soon

U of Nike takes My Neighbor Totoro, Utility

Prime takes Colors, Western  (Modern)

Also, Prime says he is in for the 70's, so we have so far

Kool
Dub
Prime
Johnny???

U of Nike takes My Neighbor Totoro, Utility

Prime takes Colors, Western  (Modern)

Also, Prime says he is in for the 70's, so we have so far

Kool
Dub
Prime
Johnny???

I'm gonna sit out a 70s draft... I'll have almost no computer access during the day the next couple of weeks and I don't wanna hold yall up for long stretches.

I'm gonna sit out a 70s draft... I'll have almost no computer access during the day the next couple of weeks and I don't wanna hold yall up for long stretches.

Back
Top Bottom