Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

This is our movie thread, let me bring you a scene I want re-inacted. I want Obama to drag Osama's dead @#$ around thru the sand like Achilles did to Hector in Troy. Smilin and everything.
pimp.gif

This is our movie thread, let me bring you a scene I want re-inacted. I want Obama to drag Osama's dead @#$ around thru the sand like Achilles did to Hector in Troy. Smilin and everything.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Watched Fast 5 last night due to peer pressure. I swear no one ever dies in this +!!*+#$ series jo
laugh.gif

--Han died in Tokyo Drift.

--I saw a sneak preview of THOR on Saturday. It was awesome. Exceeded my expectations and I read the comic books. Perfectly paced and good action. Natalie Portman FTW.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Watched Fast 5 last night due to peer pressure. I swear no one ever dies in this +!!*+#$ series jo
laugh.gif

--Han died in Tokyo Drift.

--I saw a sneak preview of THOR on Saturday. It was awesome. Exceeded my expectations and I read the comic books. Perfectly paced and good action. Natalie Portman FTW.

Yeah, hey, +*%, I had to run halfway down the state at 8 am off 2 1/2 hours of sleep. So please forgive me for getting in here a little late to finish.

Woosah.Anyways, with the final pick in the draft, I select for Mr. Irrelevant,

Commando. Staring Arnold and one of his most famous movie lines.

Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last?
Spoiler [+]
I lied.

Yeah, hey, +*%, I had to run halfway down the state at 8 am off 2 1/2 hours of sleep. So please forgive me for getting in here a little late to finish.

Woosah.Anyways, with the final pick in the draft, I select for Mr. Irrelevant,

Commando. Staring Arnold and one of his most famous movie lines.

Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last?
Spoiler [+]
I lied.

Back
Top Bottom