Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

aww hell naw not dirty d aka querns from OZ?

damn i just found out mr lahey from trailer park boys died last year too

RIP REG! I'll never forget his role in The Mask. "The docter is about to operate!" Used to say that all the time as a kid...

Saraiose os finally a Woman.
She's stunning when she's quiet.

I don't mind her accent, but it hardens her.
Sitting, in silence, she has that Charlize Theron purity type beauty to me. She's a bad *** too.
We need a grown up Hanna-ish film or, a part 2 to Hanna.
I'll watch anything she's in.

So about that show Frankie and Grace ... good Lord, it has grown on me. Actually done really well, the cast does a banging job, and I love the real life issues and how they are presented.

If you are up for a mature show, give it a shot. I wasn't sold until halfway season 2. But if I paid attention I think it would of have been sooner.

latest

Not saying that I agree with whatever the protest is. I think it's funny, but they do make it sound pretty bad :lol:

A human character named Tom McGregor is allergic to blackberries. In a quest to gain access to his garden, rabbits pelt him with fruits and vegetables before using a slingshot to send a blackberry flying into his mouth.

It works.

Mr. McGregor struggles to inject himself with an EpiPen and then has anaphylaxis and collapses

I wouldn't protest, but that is attempted murder in a kids flick.

Also kids have replicated that and plotted to do that to other kids. Those food allergies are no joke, I don't know how we got here but it's legitimately a weapon at this stage.

what a rousing review

i can tell you really liked the movie

it sounds like you really grasped a lot of the nuance in the film and didnt just glibly write it up to racism

it wasnt the best ending but theres an interpretation where he actually died and the ending is a dream sequence
The ending was definitely a dream sequence.
He died up there on that cross.

Back
Top Bottom