Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Sleight 5.8/8

I really liked and didn't liked this movie. There are parts with the main character that just drag. I don't know if that's cuz of his screen presence or the tone of the movie. Like maybe it goes hand in hand cuz they were really trying to establish that ambience in certain scenes.

Damn I did not know Dule´ Hill could be that good of a bad guy. I've seen his crazy animated side but this was some this is why you don't go to LA type villainy. The scary **** is always about what you can get somebody else to do and what he made dude do :smh:

As for the main character, talk about body dysmorphia to be dedicated to ******* "magic". Also I just was not buying how he somehow got guardianship of his little sister. Like theres no laws where he at. He don't look young enough to take care of himself.

Overall movie was cool.

I was excited about the Emmett Till flick with Taraji Henson attached to it, but John Singleton is such a meh director...
I would've been more enthusiastic if it was Spike Lee.

I had high hopes for It Comes At Night. But something about it didn't keep me interested. I thought Edgerton did a good job in the role, though.

American Assassin was entertaining. Although, I preferred the book. But the added parts for the movie was still entertaining.

Has anyone seen Get On Up? Big James Brown fan and didn’t realize it was Boseman playing him, it any good? Does it tackle the dark side of James?

I just don't get how Westworld got such great reviews and it's rated so high.

**** was extremely boring, confusing at times and predictable at others.

Where do they go from there ........ not sure if I would invest more time.

200w.gif

I Don't Feel at Home in this World Anymore on Netflix.

Pretty good. Expected a little better but the climax was hysterical and made it worth watching. Elijah Wood in general had me dyin.

Just watched Black Panther and I truly enjoyed. However, I wouldn't have mind if they elaborated more on the origins.

Still enjoy the movie and the message .....

I'm cool if Danny Boyle gets a shot at the next Bond flick but for god sakes can we get Jeffrey Wright's Felix Leiter a bigger role in the next flick? Criminally underutilized character & actor...

Back
Top Bottom