Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Annihilation was confusing. Def wasn’t what I was expecting. I couldn’t leave the theater fast enough

Still wild to me they're actually doing a series about this book. I recall the movie and it wad bad enough.

Plus it seems like a modern day/future setting with what Shannon says about the internet.

The book was good and delivered its message well but ehh I feel other books did more with getting that point across.

Are these show only 1 season?..I hate waiting for shows man ... I usually binge watch. .
I think so
Ozark is an easy watch was def worth it
Dark (despite the terrible voice dubbing or if you went subtitles) was really good. Fun to try to piece together everything as the story moves. I recommend Dark to all my friends that loved Donnie Darko.

Started watching Stone on Netflix with De Niro and Ed Norton. Couldn't even get through 10 mins. of listening to Norton before I shut it off :lol:

I agree stronger was meh. Jake put on a great performance but overall the movie just seemed like it was lacking

upload_2018-2-27_9-42-10.png

Started watching Stone on Netflix with De Niro and Ed Norton. Couldn't even get through 10 mins. of listening to Norton before I shut it off :lol:

I had never heard of that movie before it was on my Netflix recommendation. Figured Norton as a gangster and De Niro, how could you go wrong?? Read some reviews........yeah passed on it like JKidd :lol:

*edit* aaaannnnnd we made our monthly draft question quota. When you gonna update that joint CP?! Been waiting longer than the release of Dre's Detox album

Back
Top Bottom