Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Master Zik Master Zik

Just saw Anthropoid.

:wow: :pimp:

You were on point with this.

Viserys is in there :lol:

Check out The Man With The Iron Heart which is also about the assassination of Heydrich. I will watch it later today.

Last edited:
This looks promising. I hate that Pedro Pascal keeps getting roles where he’s the morally ambiguous guy or bad guy. I wish he’d play a straight up good guy. :lol:

Master Zik Master Zik

Just saw Anthropoid.

:wow: :pimp:

You were on point with this.

Viserys is in there :lol:

Check out The Man With The Iron Heart which is also about the assassination of Heydrich. I will watch it later today.
Kinda crazy how so many movies about the assassination of Heydrich came out so soon inbetween releases.

Gonna watch that for sure.

And yeah, Viseyrs dedicated :lol:

Really pulling for Sandra Oh to win that Emmy!!! Her show on BBC Killing Eve was great. I love her story when her agent gave her the script & said she didn’t see a part for her. She had no idea the producers wanted her for the lead... :smokin Kudos to her parents on the red carpet. Her moms was repping for :emoji_flag_kr: wearing a beautiful traditional hanbok.

Forgot all about the Emmys. Random Monday to premiere it.

EDIT

Oh I see, I've been confusing tye Emmys for the Golden globes. The first thing I wondered is why they arent all sitting at tables and drinking.

Anyway, Alex Borstein :evil: Letting them girls breathe. Wanted to smash since Madtv

Last edited:
Reactions: sb
Whoever wrote the character of Demarcus Tillman for American Vandal gonna be on that stage next year

I'm ready for Marvelous Mrs. Maisel season 2

calibeebee calibeebee

Have you started season 6 of Sopranos yet? I finished season 5 and have been holding off a little. Not exactly looking forward to the Vito storyline :lol:

I haven’t started season 6 yet! Finished 5 last week and have been putting it off. 21 episodes seems like WORK, even though I just powered brought seasons 1-5 in like 2 weeks :lol:

I haven’t started season 6 yet! Finished 5 last week and have been putting it off. 21 episodes seems like WORK, even though I just powered brought seasons 1-5 in like 2 weeks :lol:

It is a lot, but at least the season is pretty neatly split into 6A and 6B. You don't have to do em all at once :lol:

With all the white folks winning, they could’ve given Benedict Cumberbatch an Emmy for Patrick Melrose. He was phenomenal in that mini series. Absolute tour de force performance...

Edit - Yaaaaaaaaaaaaas lort, Regina King!!!!!!!!! Lookin’ elegant as hail!!!!

Benedict was robbed...

:lol: Props to Bryan Cranston for his part in the Reparations Emmy skit...

Last edited:
She used to be fine.
NOw she looks plastic. Like a young Zsa Zsa Gabor......
She was fine AF
Chrissy-Teigen-Cheek-Implants-nose-job-.jpg

Back
Top Bottom