Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I sure hope Will is funnier in the movie because right now he is looking real forced. The energy around the movie so far looks like they should of recast, both just signing up for easy checks.

Also Martin I know it has been said already but I hope they get busted down to beat cops. Otherwise how they going to explain him being fatter in the uniform pics, then skinny in Bad Boys, then fat again in Bad Boys 2/3. Producer says some of his accomplishments and list Pirates of the Caribbean 1-5. :smh:. Personally would not claim those.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f75464a576e5757597659435673513d3d2d3636343937373830372e313536663463613539366635623162393332313830333134343431322e676966

Crosspost from The Wire thread:

Throwback to when Wendell Pierce (Bunk) playing Isiah Whitlock Jr's. (Clay Davis) lawyer on Law & Order.

This episode aired in 2004, so it was probably deliberate to have the guy that played Bunk to defend Clay Davis in court. :lol:

vlcsnap-2019-02-14-01h55m29s502.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-14-02h02m30s194.png

Hassan Johnson (Wee-Bey) also appeared on the same episode as a suspect.

vlcsnap-2019-02-14-01h04m37s678.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-14-01h04m49s684.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-14-01h05m12s425.png

Alita: Battle Angel 4/8 - The hype died in the first 25 minutes of the movie. The plot is horrible and so much of it is recycled ideas it was hard to keep my focus. I did like the ninja assassin vibe and the characters are cool but this just doesn't do anything for me. It felt like there was a lot more to the stories and they just skim over everything. Theater was pretty full though so maybe it'll make some money and we'll have to watch 2-3 more...

Can't wait for this....

I've never even heard of this.........
...this is wild.........I just watched the Trailer, read the bio on Wiki..........yo man wooooooooooooooow, how did she swindle these fools?
Black magic or what?
okay I'm in a rabbit hole tnight

...this is wild.........I just watched the Trailer, read the bio on Wiki..........yo man wooooooooooooooow, how did she swindle these fools?
Black magic or what?
Once you see a few conartist stories where they swindle the masses or the rich for millions if not billions it's usually the same story every time.

From Madoff to dude who stole McDonald's from the brothers to Belfort it's usually the same.

You present something that seems to be too good to be true, take as much money as you can for it and then eventually ppl find out it was too good to be true :lol:

Any good recent sport docs? Just recently watched Momentum Generation which was an amazing film, probably a bit biased as I appreciate the surf culture and love Hawaii.

And THAT'S why it's fascinating( and frightening) because people are oblivious and never learn....
Oh it is no doubt entertaining

I think it's cuz most ppl are just stupid.

It's the same with out of the blue criminals who commit the most outrageous ongoing crimes and illegal schemes like the guys in Pain and Gain, War Dogs, etc.

I also enjoy the American Greed series. Saw one where dude did some jail time as a minor, got out and started scamming girls on dating websites by posing as an investment banker with his own LLC firm. He'd have these girls take out loans and deposit their money straight into his LLC account. He was then living lavishly off their income for a few months.

It also is funny how many times these guys could have gotten either a minor sentence or low fines but just got so greedy they kept the scams up even though they knew they'd be caught or were on parole smh.

finally saw bohemian rhapsody. i really enjoyed it. rami killed it. hope he takes home the oscar. the casting in this movie was a1 from rami to may to taylor to deacon. just wild accurate. the dramatization wasnt a problem for me. i get it, they had to twist the story to add drama. queen signed off on it so if they were ok with it, im ok with it.

7/8

Black magic or what?
Just found out a few days ago her pops worked for Enron. :wow:

Wall St Money Never Sleeps ain’t that bad. It’s become a movie I always watch when it’s on.

Love the art in Bretton James home office... The Goya, The Keith Haring, Richard Prince... in fact I think the Richard Prince painting is the one of the ones Gekko had in the first movie.

Any good recent sport docs? Just recently watched Momentum Generation which was an amazing film, probably a bit biased as I appreciate the surf culture and love Hawaii.

did you see oj made in america?

finally saw bohemian rhapsody.the dramatization wasnt a problem for me. i get it, they had to twist the story to add drama. queen signed off on it so if they were ok with it, im ok with it.
7/8

How I feel about it. I went into the film with low expectations and would give it the same rating.

Mike Myers always is hiding behind these disguises now... I always figure it out halfway through a scene, one ex.) the character he played in Inglorious

I never see it at first Mike, but you can't get one past me... nah nah

Reactions: sb
Back
Top Bottom