Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just watched Overlord the other day. I'd give it a 5.5/8. Plot was nothing mind blowing but really entertaining and good pacing throughout. Really good acting performance by Wyatt Russell. I thought there would be more of a twist when they went to the basement though...

Just watched Free Solo :pimp::pimp::wow::wow:

When Sanni let the rope slip and Alex fell and tried to breakup with her right on the spot, as soon as fam got a girlfriend, she tries to kill him..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

the last 10 mins :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
Just watched Free Solo :pimp::pimp::wow::wow:

When Sanni let the rope slip and Alex fell and tried to breakup with her right on the spot, as soon as fam got a girlfriend, she tries to kill him..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

the last 10 mins :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Wait what?? There’s more to that movie than just dude climbing rocks without ropes? Like they go into relationships and what not? Damn, I’m actually interested now.

I could care less about a glorified stunt movie. But you give me some depth, and imma get the popcorn ready

Wait what?? There’s more to that movie than just dude climbing rocks without ropes? Like they go into relationships and what not? Damn, I’m actually interested now.

I could care less about a glorified stunt movie. But you give me some depth, and imma get the popcorn ready
a lot more...they talk about his childhood, why he is the way he is etc...

Bout to check out the first 2 eps of Boomerang...

Kudos to Lena Waithe. Girl is puttin’ in work. BET’s Boomerang was great. Disappointed a bit that eps are only 30 mins but love the show. Nice Dramady. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Last edited:

The movie itself is beautifully shot by Jimmy and his lady, it’s worth it just to check it for the camera work.

Alex is hella awkward and comes off pretty douchey, at least when it comes to his ability and being on rock. His awkwardness doesn’t help in that regard in real life either.

Yosemite trash anyway, but Tommy going up Dawn >>>

Alita Battle Angel a solid 5.5/8

Didn't really knock my socks off

I liked it enough to want to see it again.

I also want this movie to make enough money to warrant a sequel. I think they'll learn from their mistakes and make the second one even better.

Back
Top Bottom