Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

If Braveheart 2 is real... :lol:

Look I liked Braveheart. But there was a window for them to make a sequel and it's closed.

They need to make a Braveheart prequel that is entirely about this dude, when he was in his prime and cracking his opponents' skulls:

braveheart-bfi-00n-z5f.jpg

Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) is more amazing in retrospect, I can’t believe they didn’t abuse this into a sequel.

Edit: I take it back! Mad Max: The Wasteland starring Tom Hardy is in development.

Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) is more amazing in retrospect, I can’t believe they didn’t abuse this into a sequel.

In process, bro. Took a while because they weren’t giving George Miller everything he wanted.

If he held out for his creative/artistic integrity and it produces a better product then for sure I get it and support it.

Even though Child's Play was 88. :wow:

65591483_1332743263547409_6219773893477924864_n.jpg
Movie was mostly wild wrong bout how life in the 2015 was going to be like :lol:

Hoverboards, flying cars, tiny frozen pizza that can become instantaneous regular sized cook pizza.
The fashion :x

I think the only thing they got right was the flat screen tvs

Just finished watching season 1 of Fleabag and I really enjoyed it and recommend it to anyone that wants to watch a new show. Can't believe slept on this show. Going to binge watch season 2 later this weekend

Watching Parenthood. Crazy seeing little Joaquin Phoenix and Keanu. Steve Martin Diane Weist look the exact same in that as they do now. Guess there are advantages to looking like your in your 50s your whole adult life...

My Asian NT brethren, serious question: is Big Trouble in Little China cool? Or is it stereotyping and exploitative?

Back
Top Bottom