Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

^^^ Did not realize the Jumanji reboot did well enough to warrant a sequel. I saw the 1st one and enjoyed it, but don’t know that I need to see it again.

Anyway, the power of The Rock I guess...

I feel like mysterio ruins the movie. It's easy as hell to tell what the story will be cuz of the tropes that character does every damn time he shows face

Yesterday 6.2/8

Solid enjoyable movie. Great music (unless you hate the Beatles) Cool concept, funny, and good performances from the cast. The female lead in this absolutely stole the show and made the movie for me. I’m smitten with this girl and I’ve never even heard of her before.

Only knock I give is that the story is kinda predictable and slightly corny towards the end. Would recommend for an easy to digest feel good movie. GREAT movie to watch with a Bae

She was in Baby Driver as Baby’s girl Debora, that’s the only other film I’ve seen her in.

I feel like mysterio ruins the movie. It's easy as hell to tell what the story will be cuz of the tropes that character does every damn time he shows face

Eh most films, especially super hero ones or big blockbusters, you usually know how the story is gonna play out. It’s a lot more about how it’s executed.

She was in Baby Driver as Baby’s girl Debora, that’s the only other film I’ve seen her in.

Eh most films, especially super hero ones or big blockbusters, you usually know how the story is gonna play out. It’s a lot more about how it’s executed.

Hahaha I just read her IMDb and she’s Detroit’s fake white girl accent in the movie Sorry to Bother You :rofl: :rofl:

I saw the Last Black Man in San Francisco last night. Amazing movie. Probably the best movie I've seen this year. I'm usually not into artsy, high-concept film but this was one was amazing. I highly recommend it
Man I still need to catch this but haven’t had the time to go check it out. Local movie theater is doing a q & a with the director so I might see it then.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/35...ns-secrets-mogwai-ordered-series-warnermedia/

AF732641-5211-45F4-96F3-7C0F0E2DE68C.jpeg

This could be dope animated series. Only thing preventing me from All-in status is that Speilberg isn’t associated with it at all. Neither is Frank Oz. I know neither would direct, but it would be cool if they had writing or producing titles associated with it.

Yesterday 6.2/8

Solid enjoyable movie. Great music (unless you hate the Beatles) Cool concept, funny, and good performances from the cast. The female lead in this absolutely stole the show and made the movie for me. I’m smitten with this girl and I’ve never even heard of her before.

Only knock I give is that the story is kinda predictable and slightly corny towards the end. Would recommend for an easy to digest feel good movie. GREAT movie to watch with a Bae

bruh lily james :blush::evil:. you havent seen baby driver?

Damn, funny coincidence that Tim Roth was posted. I was just thinking about starting a “who’s your fav perennial secondary film actor” discussion in here yesterday. :lol:

I wasn’t thinking of him at the time but I’d say he fits the bill.

John Cazale (RIP) is one of mine.

Also, whenever I see this ginger mane, I know some f***ery is abound.
2364D4A3-A09C-4CB9-A5FB-2CAAB8337BAD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom