Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Also, I am working with a couple Mods to see if they can help me with the OP for if/when we do an All Time Draft.

Apparently posts now need to be under 50K words. When I tried to set up this draft, the OP wouldn't allow me. So I copied a ton of data and moved it to the 2nd post. (all our old Drafts, etc)

I'm seeing if they can move one of my other posts within the thread into the OP slot so I can re-edit it and use the 50K limit in full. Imagine bein halfway thru the draft and I can no longer edit or add words. :lol:

If they can do it, then we can go about getting organized. JRP is in, Chester wants in (he's back from England) I'll check in with the rest of you when we get closer.

It started off so well. That airplane scene was awesome. The stuff when Bane is first introduced is great. Then the third act hits and it’s revealed bane is a worthless pawn and not a menacing villain and he dies cheaply. Lost all desire to ever rewatch it again off that alone.

Went from a badass terrorist to having tears in his eyes at the end. Then got killed as a punchline by Catwoman. You hate to see it.

tenor-25.gif

giphy.gif

I still didn't vote but I'll share thoughts later.

I actually think Fast Five is the best of the franchise but it was also a sentimental pick as it's always been one of my favorites but it was also legitimately a ton of fun and a movie I can rewatch all the time.

I still didn't vote but I'll share thoughts later.

I actually think Fast Five is the best of the franchise but it was also a sentimental pick as it's always been one of my favorites but it was also legitimately a ton of fun and a movie I can rewatch all the time.

In my opinion this one stands out as the very best of the entire series.

I PM’d CP my my votes, but here’s my Top 3 for everyone, in the interest of transparency:

Mr. O
calibeebee
JPZX

A2A4D894-B003-47C1-B004-20FAECFA6013.gif

watched parasite today on the recommendation of another NT dude on fb. very enjoyable movie. very korean. beautifully shot. 6.7/8

We should wait a while until the all-time draft if we do it... like mid-winter or something at the earliest.

It was my idea so those are the rules. ****ers.

Nah we should run it back as soon as possible. Thread hasn't seen traffic like this since the Yuku days :lol:

I just feel like that'll take a long time, and we need to forget a little bit what everyone thinks about the 2010s because now I know where y'all will take those movies... :lol:

We can wait a little bit while I work on the logistics anyways. Meantime, we can get a head count.

JRP
Chester
JPZ
CP

Who else will be in?

Back
Top Bottom