Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Scooped this up since HBO is being dumb and won't add to their streaming library.

20200102_202650.jpg

Point break
Terminal velocity
Drop zone
Godzilla 2014?
Reign of Fire?

Top 5 best movies with skydiving scenes in them??? Maybe I’m missing some bond movies but none come to mind immediately. Dark knight rises? Mission impossible? Anybody?

Jumanji: The Next Level 4/8 - I was mostly bored and there wasn't as many laughs as the first one. They played off the DeVito/Glover impersonations for way too long.

One Child Nation 5.75/8 - Super interesting doc about the aftermath of the One Child Policy in China. Check it out.

Marriage story was fire. Joint had me crying I hate to admit :rofl::smh:. Driver deserves anOscar. Scarlett too.
Watched with my girl of one year on New Years Day. :lol:

Definitely had to take a fake bathroom break at least twice to fight back the tears. The acting was amazing, but Adam Driver really blew me away man. 'Bout to tear up thinking about some of that ****.:lol:

Great movie, Maybe my favorite this year.

this is truly amazing. If they add a Best Stuntman Oscar category, I wouldn’t be mad at all if Tom took the inaugural trophy.

Point Break still my personal #1 skydiving scene and might be my favorite action movie of all time.

1917 7/8

Dope flick. A little frustrating to start with one character but once he's gone its just a real good must complete this mission war movie. Nice small cameos by Cumberbatch, Strong, and Robb Stark.

Just Mercy 6.5/8

Strong performances from MBJ and Foxx. Solid supporting role by Brie. Story is as expected. ****** all the way up cuz its based off reality. Racist ppl, corrupt legal system, evil white ppl, etc.

Twenty years ago (January 3, 2000) Aaron Paul appeared as a contestant on The Price is Right.

12:32 Aaron comes on down as a contestant
25:04 Aaron in the Showcase Showdown
50:54 Aaron in the Showcase

really liked how they made 1917 look like one continuous shot
visually amazing film. prob catch it again when it is released in imax

Last edited:
Due to hearing good things about it and having watched a fair number of Dora episodes when my son was young, felt compelled to check out Dora And the Lost City of Gold. I was entertained. I thought they did a good job of poking fun at the cartoon in a good natured way. 5.75/8.

The Report 7/8 Damn near 8/8 when you get to the truly absurd parts.

Driver was one of the best guys picked to express his outrage at this bull **** the CIA was trying to sell to the senate and public.

Padilla getting an online book on how to make a H-bomb; get two buckets, fill it with uranium, and swing it above your head as fast as you can :rofl:

Issa, a terrorist, goes undercover to Montana to recruit African American Muslims to start forest fires and blow up gas stations :rofl: :rofl:

This is the intelligence the CIA claim enhanced interrogation got them :lol:

To spend 5 years overseeing this and have it possibly covered up, I'd leak all that **** too.

The **** they've done is like one notch below what the Nazis did to the Jews when they experimented on them especially given a quarter of the ppl they tortured weren't terrorists or criminals or radicalized, just Muslim.

Between this and Dark Waters :smh:

Back
Top Bottom