Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Anyone check out Last Christmas with Emelia Clarke?

Took my girl to this. She cried, no surprise. Loved the soundtrack. Based on the trailers I had a hunch of the ending and I was right. Not bad. Something about Clarke playing a strungout, slightly trashy, white girl though:evil:

Marriage story was fire. Joint had me crying I hate to admit :rofl::smh:. Driver deserves anOscar. Scarlett too.

Definitely an amazing performance. **** was hard to watch at times though just because of how painful that situation must actually be. I can't remember the last time I saw the actual process of divorce in a show or movie. Brought out the feels from my girl and I. Looked at her and told her "That ain't gonna be us!"

Only seen between 90-100 movies this year.

About 85+ in theaters.

I probably could get to 130 if I cared about quantity.

Last edited:
I forgot I copped the TAG Soundtrack after watching the MOVIE.

Joint played up today when I got in the Truck, not sure why that was the SYNC but......bruh I forgot how GOLDEN that SOundtrack was.

Only seen between 90-100 movies this year.

About 85+ in theaters.

I probably could get to 130 if I cared about quantity.

I honestly dont remember exactly how many but I'd say I've seen about 25 movies this year with like 4-5 being in theaters.

Pretty sure they were all Marvel related lol.

Point break
Terminal velocity
Drop zone
Godzilla 2014?
Reign of Fire?

Top 5 best movies with skydiving scenes in them??? Maybe I’m missing some bond movies but none come to mind immediately. Dark knight rises? Mission impossible? Anybody?

Last edited:
Point break
Terminal velocity
Drop zone
Godzilla 2014?
Reign of Fire?

Top 5 best movies with skydiving scenes in them??? Maybe I’m missing some bond movies but none come to mind immediately. Dark knight rises? Mission impossible? Anybody?

Kingsmen.

Point break
Terminal velocity
Drop zone
Godzilla 2014?
Reign of Fire?

only reason I remember this scene is because my friend always used to talk about it being his favorite :lol:

Damn I haven’t seen Kingsman or that transformers movie. I’ll have to watch for research purposes

I watched Us for the first time......

WTF was the point of this movie?

tenor.gif

Little Women had me laughing and crying. The structure and jumping from different timelines was a bit too much but overall, it was enjoyable
Also, i was like, "that's Saul Goodman" when he appeared :lol:

Older gentleman checking the ticket made a situation of me carrying a bottle of iced tea into the theater for some reason

Little Women had me laughing and crying. The structure and jumping from different timelines was a bit too much but overall, it was enjoyable
Also, i was like, "that's Saul Goodman" when he appeared :lol:

Older gentleman checking the ticket made a situation of me carrying a bottle of iced tea into the theater for some reason

That's funny as hell. My girl saw it with her sister & mom over the weekend:

- Really enjoyed it too
- Her theater also laughed when Saul appeared on the screen
- They brought in water bottles and had no problem :lol:

Back
Top Bottom