Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I've been Sleeping on Uncut Gems.
After learning Julia Fox, I put it on as soon as I finished dinner.
I love a Serious Sandler flick, but I need to see these buns.

Man NT was so clutch today.
Bigups to had pants had pants
This film is a work of art.
It’s loud AF, but I get it.
That’s a loud life.
This thing has me anxious as **** man.
It’s so tacky and ugly and beautiful.
Nothing ever stops.
I feel like I’m in rush hour, this is frantic.
Was this a NETFLIX joint?

I know I’m going back to back on this one.

Chasing Amy revisited. 7.6/8

When was the last time a witty comedy was made? Or maybe I should say, when was the last time a witty comedy was successful.

It seems like Judd Apatow dumbed down the comedy genre. I’m not trashing him but it just seems like Hollywood is afraid of a comedy with witty dialogue and smart writing. They just don’t make em like this anymore.

Master Zik Master Zik how you managing not being able to go to the movies?
:smh:

Slight withdrawal.

Binging a lot of stuff on Netflix, Amazon, etc. Watching my shows on cable.

This weekend I'll just be watching a bunch of movies on my list I'm finally getting around to in between playing games on my switch.

I'll be watching What We Do in the Shadows tomorrow night.

cant wait for the sequel! :lol:

this song was stuck in my head for days :lol:

What.

The.

****! :rofl:

Never saw the movie and first time hearing the song or seeing the vid. Only pressed play cuz of Wiz.

The **** was that Lil Yachty verse? :lol:

Last edited:
Yep as an AMC member I'm also having slight theater withdrawals. At this rate who knows when theaters will reopen. Dare I say it but fall!??

Last film I saw was first weekend of March, The Way Back. :frown:

I did get to Uncut Gems last night finally. STRESSED was that whole film. :lol: I didn't understand the score at all, sounded like an 80's video game or somethin durin all these dramatic, tense scenes. Was weird to my wife and I. But story wise, it was solid and Sandler was great, even KG was. Ending caught me off guard, but that life he led man, hustlin nonstop, just seemed so damn stressful. I couldn't live like that. :smh:

I was thinking who gives a **** about Jungle Cruise then I read the theme parks, cruises, hotels etc. and it makes sense.

I was thinking who gives a **** about Jungle Cruise then I read the theme parks, cruises, hotels etc. and it makes sense.

All the product tie ins need to be in play for the machine...

Wonder if they’ll modify the ride to include the Rock like they added Jack Sparrow to Pirates of the Caribbean.

:smh:

Slight withdrawal.

Binging a lot of stuff on Netflix, Amazon, etc. Watching my shows on cable.

This weekend I'll just be watching a bunch of movies on my list I'm finally getting around to in between playing games on my switch.

I'll be watching What We Do in the Shadows tomorrow night.
Yea I’m having withdraws too. The great early movie pass days seem like a decade ago smh. A list may not come back or AMC may up their prices if theatres take too big of a hit.

MajinZuub MajinZuub

#criterionchannel

Cure-Kyua-1997-1108x0-c-default.jpg

I just saw a commercial for a recent Nic Cage movie that - huge surprise - I never heard of before :lol: Tommy Chong is in it too. I might peep.

Back
Top Bottom