Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just watched 'JAWS' for the first time (Only seen bits and pieces beforehand). Lowkey it's aged pretty well and its crazy to see parallels in the plot related to the country's mishandling of the current pandemic. Absolutely classic film.

Also, hilarious that it's rated "PG" (I know PG-13 didnt exist back then but still. :lol:)

7.5/8

Last edited:
qdbapo9y3x851.png

QT went outta his way so hard to get the chance to work with Morricone since he worked on QT's fav movies and he has such a legendary career. Inglorious Basterds is the result

Getting into Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee.
Not all of the episodes are great, but really love some of them. Carl Reiner/Mel Brooks, Will Ferrell, Larry David, Dave Chappelle are some of my favorites so far.

I looked at a lot of best all-time drummer lists tonight and Buddy Rich is always top 5. Him,
John Bonham from Led Zeppelin, Keith Moon from The Who, and Ginger Baker.
Steve Gadd is an amazing groove drummer as well.
Jo Jones and Art Blakey are up there for Jazz drummers. Bernard Purdie is the king of keeping time. No one stays in the pocket like him. Ginger Baker changed rock music forever with Clapton in Cream. Dude was a mad man. There's an amazing doc about him called Beware of Mr. Baker. Worth the watch.

Here's the Ginger Baker vs Art Blakey drum off. Baker drugged out of his mind lol

Last edited:
Getting into Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee.
Not all of the episodes are great, but really love some of them. Carl Reiner/Mel Brooks, Will Ferrell, Larry David, Dave Chappelle are some of my favorites so far.

The Eddie Murphy one is amazing. Not that funny, but the stories are incredible.

Finally watched Midsommar.

On a surface level, It was my type of " ****** up " .....sincerely.....
:emoji_fire: in more ways than one....

6.6/8

Where The Day Takes You (1992)

I appreciate the message they wanted to send. As far as the actual movie, pretty average.

Back
Top Bottom