Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Did a search for Knives Out but nothing came up. Nobody saw it and spoke on it in here? Just saw it last night.

Fun watch. 🤙 I liked it. It wasn't robbed of any Oscars or anything, but it was entertaining.

Captain America. :smh:

6.5/8

Did a search for Knives Out but nothing came up. Nobody saw it and spoke on it in here? Just saw it last night.

Fun watch. 🤙 I liked it. It wasn't robbed of any Oscars or anything, but it was entertaining.

6.5/8
I think you of all should know that the search function only works for posts up to two/three weeks ago. :lol:

All posts prior to that seem to have not been indexed yet after the latest update.

Last edited:
I don't know what happened to the search function. I use to be able to search my name and a key word in a specific thread and find a bunch of posts from years ago.

Not anymore now.

This is what I could find using google

6.5/8
I didn't like it.

Wasn't talked on much in here other than a few ppl saying they did like it.

Last edited:
Knives Out is slightly above average and Rian Johnson is not a good director. I’m pretty sure his wife being a critic is the reason his films get all these critical acclaim.

I don't know what happened to the search function. I use to be able to search my name and a key word in a specific thread and find a bunch of posts from years ago.

Not anymore now.

We had this problem the last time there was a big update too. It was fixed relatively quickly though. Wonder if the mods know about it this time. HellaSteph HellaSteph

Aye, chill bringin mods in here. That's how we got bombed last time.

:lol:

darthska darthska rn

tenor.gif

Bruh his story telling skills are insane. Easily my favorite episode. The record labels reaction when this is his first single :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the basketball game makes me lose it everytime :lol: “don’t leave him open his jumper is potent!” :lol: :lol: :lol:

So was a line ever drawn on decimals in the /8? Just using quarters, amirite? All these years, nobody has rated anything a 6.18/8 or anything, right? 5.39/8? 7.92/8? 😂👀 Or is it subjective? Someone wants to stick w/ whole numbers, let 'em, someone else rates something 7.3174/8, let 'em?

So was a line ever drawn on decimals in the /8? Just using quarters, amirite? All these years, nobody has rated anything a 6.18/8 or anything, right? 5.39/8? 7.92/8? 😂👀 Or is it subjective? Someone wants to stick w/ whole numbers, let 'em, someone else rates something 7.3174/8, let 'em?
Pretty much. Some ppl have gone to the second and third decimal place. Depends on how good or how bad the movie was :lol:

Asking way too many questions right now sounding like a Fed...

think CP sounding the alarms at first changed something in you :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom