Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Moonwalker (1988)

7/8

Everyone of a certain age probably remembers this movie. Holds up pretty well, other than the robot scene which is creepy as heck (it was creepy back in the day, tbh).

I also didn't recall Pesci slapping up a kid and trying to give them heroin 🤔

this is an absolutely untrue statement coming from emotional angst.

my taste in movies & shows highly are generally praised, i almost always get real life compliments on my sneakers, and girls/woman have been trying to play in here my hair for as long I can remember. I'm just the don't touch me type. Now my taste in foods depends on my motivation.

Now please go watch Toy Story 4 (the best movie of 2019) & breath in that utter joy & creativity. It's some truly special stuff. No need to be bitter about Peach, man.

Anyone watch Dark Crystal? It's not movie, but it's excellent:
1596937321297.png

Only seen the OG movie. Think David Bowie had a big hand in that one, been meaning to check this one out eventually.

Finished Haunting of Hill House. 7.5/8. Didnt care for the ending, seemed.... idk it seemed off. Wont spoil anything but it felt unresolved as hell. Everything else was AMAZING.
The Hunting of Bly Manor (sequel) should be out this year. New family, new house. Hopefully out before Halloween.

Never seen Tropic Thunder, either. Thought it looked dumb, wasn't a Jack Black fan, and like others have alluded to, I remember feeling weird about RDJr's character.

Never seen Tropic Thunder, either. Thought it looked dumb, wasn't a Jack Black fan, and like others have alluded to, I remember feeling weird about RDJr's character.

Movie is pure genius!

No spoilers, but with his character, they are basically making fun of Hollywood's lack of diversity.

It's a joke within a joke.

It's not actually blackface in the sense some took it as.

"What the **** I'm hearin Lance?" :rofl: :rofl:

"I'm the dude, playin a dude, disguised as another dude" :lol: :lol: :lol:

"When you wrote 'I Love Tha *****', was you thinking about danglin your dice on Lance's forehead?" :rofl:

That whole scene was ****ign classic. All of their facial expressions/body language throughout the whole movie made it even funnier.

I usually can't stand Jack Black, but he had me cracking up the whole time.

The McBride/Nolte scenes are hilarious
The scene where RDJ grabs the map from Stiller.."You more shredded than a Julienne salad, man...got any tips?!...Give me that God damn map!!"
Tom Cruise
The opening movie trailers
The whole movie is ****ing classic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom