Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

image0.jpg

Does anyone else buy 4k movies physically? I know digital is the future but I like owning the discs.

Watching Jaws now and it looks amazing.
Pretty much all digital now unless we're talking bout international films that arent accessible digitally in NA.

Only western films im considering buying physical again in 4k are Nolans because the digital versions dont have the imax ratios.

1917 - 7/8

great film. really felt like the 3rd member of the team sent to deliver the message. cinematography was a1.

The Nobody trailer’s action looks great, John Wick-style great, but not ready to say the movie looks like it’s gonna be great or even good.

Yeah, unlike my boy Gareth Evans who can pair great stories with amazing action and fight choreography showing a proven track record its yet to be seen if Lietch and/or Stahelski can consistently do that coming off John Wick.

Stahelski stayed with Wick and did some recon unit directing for Birds of Prey. Lietch moved on to DP2, Atomic Blonde, and :sick: Hobbs & Shaw :smh: Plus it just seems he's a producer on Nobody. The guy who directed it is known for Hardcore Henry :lol:

Back
Top Bottom