Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Man. When I found out Brandi Love was full on MAGA. Bruh.
And though, I did like Hardy as Bane. Still disappointed he was some short dude :lol
It was a realistic take, but I much would have preferred Riddler and I think he would have fit good in his universe.

:emoji_fire:
images.jpeg

Kari Wuhrer too :nthat:

2b7538f85051bb366ee795c737aa84d4.gif

0c5a602833e728399c16d973b7f35b23.jpg

Again with the 90's cut :lol:

MV5BOTNhYmEzMGMtZjFmOS00ZTQxLWJjNjctNjE2N2E5N2M2ZDhlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5NjM0NA@@._V1_.jpg

1917 - 7/8

great film. really felt like the 3rd member of the team sent to deliver the message. cinematography was a1.
Definitely one of my favs from last year. I remember I went to see it with a female friend in the theaters. And she accidently slapped me because this scene scared her

I ended up laughing at her. But she grabbed my arm and was very apologetic.

• Haha
Reactions: sb
All I saw on twitter were some dumb tweet by her and everybody RT'ing saying is this you? With a pic of her holding two black men in her hands or mouth or getting DPed :lol:

All her arguments got that reply.

she’s a idiot bro.
had post where she said she against Murderers, Marxist, NBA, BLM. How you gon group all those together.
Then later on the day get bulldozed :lol

That's my boy Cruise.

Fighting for the ******* future of Hollywood film.

Fam 200% right.

Also its very clear there's a TON of pressure on him. Probably feeling like more than ever.
Has anybody in here watched The Witcher? I played the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt video game so I had to... but Anya Chalotra, who plays Yen, is super talented :wow:

8D6D918A-D824-4974-BC09-C3F615C6DE4B.jpeg
We all awaiting s2.

Real dope story. Especially strong character arcs for Yen.

Last edited:
have yet to see tenet. seen a lot of negative reviews. damn nolan.
It's not that bad. I'm just venting. I was expecting more but wasn't really in the mood for the brain burning storyline and his non-stop musical score either. I usually have to be better prepared for his movies. This was a last min spontaneous watch. Saw it on redbox blu ray leaving the grocery store.

• Haha
Reactions: sb
Back
Top Bottom