Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Underrated

Four_brothers.jpg

Yeah a high top fade probably wouldn't stop me.

I just think this style makes broads look older than it needs to.

Those cuts were prevalent in the 90s Sandler flicks -

B26006E2-6CD7-4B9C-BEE3-42444EF3F9F0.jpeg

Edit -

F2390147-37FA-4269-908B-D79DEB47D195.jpeg

3ECF07A8-A261-4EC5-92A8-24DAF30D4D96.jpeg

Ms. Vaughn in Billy Madison did not have a short haircut. Not sure how she slipped by :lol:

Last edited:
Kristy Swanson :nthat:
The OG Buffy

Also, his real life wife is in Big Daddy

jackie-sandler-is-in-nearly-all-of-adam-sandlers-films-1591732571.jpg

WOW :wow:, were they together then or after it?

So, had zero clue she was his wife irl, she was super hot in that movie and every time that scene comes on I feel like he should have taken her home if not for Julian.

Crazy that Kristy Swanson is MAGA
You peeped that too right? I looked her up after she was mentioned here and :smh:
Nobody agrees because of the Legend of Heaths Joker but Hardy was a better Bane than Heath was Joker.
You definitely don't know Bane then :lol:

I don't know what Nolan and Hardy thought they had but that wasn't Bane

Last edited:

I don't think Hardy's Bane is trash like a lot of heads do but he's the worst villain of Nolan's trilogy by a mile. Cillian's Scarecrow washes him left and right.

The Bane character had a handicap, he had on a mask. You couldn't make out any facial expressions which would have added depth to his character

If heath wore a mask for the joker role, I think we wouldn't be talking about how great he was

You peeped that too right? I looked her up after she was mentioned here and :smh:

Batman and Robin was the extent of my Bane experience prior to Dark Knight Rises.
The Bane character had a handicap, he had on a mask. You couldn't make out any facial expressions which would have added depth to his character

If heath wore a mask for the joker role, I think we wouldn't be talking about how great he was
I don’t see it as a handicap. In fact you describing it as a character deficiency is pretty spot on. He was pretty onetracked in his approach to living, I don’t think I need any more character or behavior from him that what he showed and the mask definitely helped to marinate that. He wasn’t the kind of Guy who would have drinks after work. A human robot almost. The kind of Person who couldn’t savor a bite of food because his idea of food is fuel, like nothing would be ingested for pleasure, only for nutrient. Everything with a purpose. There is no happy moment or celebration so much as a task completed. I just think he was a cold ************.

Batman and Robin was the extent of my Bane experience prior to Dark Knight Rises.
Well that was a truly terrible depiction.

As far as movies go sure he was a pretty cool menacing for a bit villain but it barely scrapes the surface of what Bane is.

In the end, the movie made him a simp. Fam was just another patsy that lost all his power, what weeks later? Or however long that goofy timeline went down when Bats "broke" his back and recovered. He aint even defeat Bane the use way he does, came with some nonsense.

The real Bane is a genius and is just as much a match with Batman with brains or brawn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom