Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Has anybody in here watched The Witcher? I played the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt video game so I had to... but Anya Chalotra, who plays Yen, is super talented :wow:

8D6D918A-D824-4974-BC09-C3F615C6DE4B.jpeg

great show but please pay attention to the timeline that’s what a lot of people had issues with .

It's not that bad. I'm just venting. I was expecting more but wasn't really in the mood for the brain burning storyline and his non-stop musical score either. I usually have to be better prepared for his movies. This was a last min spontaneous watch. Saw it on redbox blu ray leaving the grocery store.

saw it at the ps store for 19.99 said hell no lol

Man, the score was killing me. I know he's heavy with the dramatic music but this was awful and then I found out that it wasn't Hans Zimmer which makes sense 😒

It's not that bad. I'm just venting. I was expecting more but wasn't really in the mood for the brain burning storyline and his non-stop musical score either. I usually have to be better prepared for his movies. This was a last min spontaneous watch. Saw it on redbox blu ray leaving the grocery store.

:lol: ill make sure it has my full attention when i catch it.

Can someone help me put a name to a movie I'm thinking of?

All that I remember is that the teacher in this movie has a contest for her students and takes the winners out to dinner. The kids were definitely underprivileged.

walkingBred walkingBred Nomadland looks really good. Early reviews are promising too. David Strathairn is underrated. I'm in.
It has film of the year hype. I thought about renting it when it was making it’s virtual film festival circuit in September but I can wait :lol:

The director, Chloe Zhao, made the MCU movie Eternals too. She was set to have a big 2020 :smh:

It has film of the year hype. I thought about renting it when it was making it’s virtual film festival circuit in September but I can wait :lol:

The director, Chloe Zhao, made the MCU movie Eternals too. She was set to have a big 2020 :smh:

It's giving me Into the WIld vibes but more intimate and character driven with a better lead. I don't know anything about the novel though.

watched The Octagon w/ the Chuck Norris, what a outrageous story. I really forgot how simple action storylines were at times, really took me back to being a kid. I wouldn't say it's a good movie but it really had me immersed in the nostalgia of it all.

watched The Octagon w/ the Chuck Norris, what a outrageous story. I really forgot how simple action storylines were at times, really took me back to being a kid. I wouldn't say it's a good movie but it really had me immersed in the nostalgia of it all.
Love watching cheesy 80’s/90’s action flicks from time to time. TUBI has so many gems. Like this Chuck Norris movie:

A91E97EE-AA0F-4896-8DC0-174B9F1E2A87.jpeg

“A sheriff tries to stop the killing spree of a silent maniacal murderer who, as the result of secret genetic experimentation by an unethical scientist, has the ability to self-heal.”

what the hell?!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love watching cheesy 80’s/90’s action flicks from time to time. TUBI has so many gems. Like this Chuck Norris movie:

A91E97EE-AA0F-4896-8DC0-174B9F1E2A87.jpeg

“A sheriff tries to stop the killing spree of a silent maniacal murderer who, as the result of secret genetic experimentation by an unethical scientist, has the ability to self-heal.”

what the hell?!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

dude was so blah the whole time too, all the chicks were trying to smash and he was treating them like this :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom