Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Fassbender is in 300.......is he the one that laughs and says he hopes that someone down there will offer him a beautiful death? 
nerd.gif

Damn, if it is, I didn't realize that was him til I looked at his IMDB page.  I thought Gerard Butler was the only guy that came out of that movie with a solid career  I had no idea. 

Damnit, I had one final post I was going to make about First Class, but Yuku cornholed me.
I learned when we were going thru hell with Yuku a few months ago, always ctrl+c before hitting post, just in case. 
laugh.gif

Just read that Salt will be getting a sequel. 
smokin.gif
  I actually liked this movie, even though it was a simple formula movie, still entertained me.  And any time you have hundreds of spies just sitting around for 20 years, hey, that interests me. 
laugh.gif

Johnny, you got the right name on Twitter bro?  I seen your post, but I'm not seein it match you properly. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  Who is  @frank_world.?  

Just read that Salt will be getting a sequel. 
smokin.gif
  I actually liked this movie, even though it was a simple formula movie, still entertained me.  And any time you have hundreds of spies just sitting around for 20 years, hey, that interests me. 
laugh.gif

Johnny, you got the right name on Twitter bro?  I seen your post, but I'm not seein it match you properly. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  Who is  @frank_world.?  

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Is this about all movies?
Yes buddy.

And yeah CP, @frank_world is me. I tend to throw people off about a couple of things on here (cough race) so yeah
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Is this about all movies?
Yes buddy.

And yeah CP, @frank_world is me. I tend to throw people off about a couple of things on here (cough race) so yeah
laugh.gif

What the hell? You don't live in San Fran tho. @#$% is goin on here?
laugh.gif
that Twitter feed is Shaun ain't it?

What the hell? You don't live in San Fran tho. @#$% is goin on here?
laugh.gif
that Twitter feed is Shaun ain't it?

Lol I've got a feeling Shaun being the first tweet involving me messed things up or something. And I needa see Salt, Angelina has become my celebrity cougar crush.

Lol I've got a feeling Shaun being the first tweet involving me messed things up or something. And I needa see Salt, Angelina has become my celebrity cougar crush.

just came from the hangover two

pretty funny but oh man its the exact same %**%@!$ movie

good think i was blazed. it isn't nearly as good as the first but it's a good movie to waste time with and just laugh once ina while

just came from the hangover two

pretty funny but oh man its the exact same %**%@!$ movie

good think i was blazed. it isn't nearly as good as the first but it's a good movie to waste time with and just laugh once ina while

Back
Top Bottom