Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Christmas story is my #1
7C9F4F72-9047-4040-8D3B-218F15B3CFA6.jpeg

You should rent the house out for a night :lol:

https://www.achristmasstoryhouse.com/

achristmasstory-house-exterior.jpg
A-Christmas-Story-House-5a7a4d123037130036521310.jpg

I really like it but that era of music and stuff is something I've always been into and I'm a huge music nerd so a lot of what happens in it connects with me.

That makes sense. I guess I was expecting a Dazed and Confused type experience and should have tempered my expectations a little and went in more open minded.

What are some of your favorite adult Xmas movies? Mine would be Bad Santa, The Night Before and Harold and Kumar Christmas.

I also watched Office Christmas Party recently for the first time as I just never got around to it when it initially released and had kind of forgot about it. The movie had it's moments and has a great cast but ultimately I don't think I'd ever watch it again. Funny parts here and there but also very cheesy.

I haven't seen Scrooged in a long time but I remember always liking it. Playing on AMC today and on Thursday and Friday. Gonna record it.
81ks3DJkLGL._AC_SL1500___01.jpg

What are some of your favorite adult Xmas movies? Mine would be Bad Santa, The Night Before and Harold and Kumar Christmas.

I also watched Office Christmas Party recently for the first time as I just never got around to it when it initially released and had kind of forgot about it. The movie had it's moments and has a great cast but ultimately I don't think I'd ever watch it again. Funny parts here and there but also very cheesy.

The Night Before
Better Watch Out

I haven't seen Scrooged in a long time but I remember always liking it. Playing on AMC today and on Thursday and Friday. Gonna record it.
81ks3DJkLGL._AC_SL1500___01.jpg
This prob my fav “adult” Christmas movie. But The Night Before quickly shot up my list ever since it came out.

So I’d prob go
1. Scrooged
2. Bad Santa
3. Night before

fun fact: legendary composer John Williams, most know for Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Jurassic Park scores, also did the Harry Potter films and Home Alone. In fact, Home Alone and HP have almost identical compositions throughout. That’s prob why I’ve always felt like HP’s were Christmas movies.

Back
Top Bottom