Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

If you know you know.

I looooove me some crazy hood white *****es.

Pfeiffer does it for me.

f524766b14a3a5ffd3476b53c3a1fb93.jpg
wolf-eyes.jpg

zCaibDS.gif

I’m trying to find a good on-demand movie to watch with ma and pa that’s non-Christmas when I see them Christmas Eve? Can be Netflix, Amazon, Xfinity, HBO, or Hulu, if you have a suggestion go ahead go ahead go ahead, thank you. 🙏

I’m trying to find a good on-demand movie to watch with ma and pa that’s non-Christmas when I see them Christmas Eve? Can be Netflix, Amazon, Xfinity, HBO, or Hulu, if you have a suggestion go ahead go ahead go ahead, thank you. 🙏

Could you narrow it down a little? There's literally thousands.

Could you narrow it down a little? There's literally thousands.

Anything that’s a fun experience for 60-year-old parents who probably don’t want to ponder life too much on the day before Xmas, like they’re not looking for a Tenet experience. But they’re not looking for something terrible like Vacation with Ed Helms.

Anything that’s a fun experience for 60-year-old parents who probably don’t want to ponder life too much on the day before Xmas, like they’re not looking for a Tenet experience. But they’re not looking for something terrible like Vacation with Ed Helms.
Terminator 2 or Predator. Anything Arnold is a good time for all :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom