Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Cobra Kai S3 was outstanding. What a well done show. Lookin forward to S4.
Yeah the key is how aware they are of this is all over the top and corny, making fun of itself, but also moments grounded in reality. I'm not sure i've seen a show pull off that balance better. It's like at the beginning someone looked at the creator and said "Is this a joke? Who wants this?" and he took that personally.

Yeah the key is how aware they are of this is all over the top and corny, making fun of itself, but also moments grounded in reality. I'm not sure i've seen a show pull off that balance better. It's like at the beginning someone looked at the creator and said "Is this a joke? Who wants this?" and he took that personally.

I will go to my grave believing they watched that YouTube video that says Daniel is the villain and said "let's make a series about that". :lol:

But they balance it so well.

The true life changing decisions they make up, the switch from Johnny the bully to Johnny AS the Myagi character, to Daniel training Johnny's son, it's incredible.

Like you said, a level of cheese, some tongue and cheek for sure, Johnny definitely isn't as wise as Myagi, but it has so much heart that it works out.

I did not expect to want or need this show, but it is truly outstanding. Major props to all of them.

My HS film teacher showed us major court decisions related to the movie industry, film noir, Citizen Kane, Some Like It Hot, (etc.) and filming styles, had all the technical standpoints down, but I wish he had shown us Karate Kid now that I’ve finally seen it. :lol:

My HS film teacher showed us major court decisions related to the movie industry, film noir, Citizen Kane, Some Like It Hot, (etc.) and filming styles, had all the technical standpoints down, but I wish he had shown us Karate Kid now that I’ve finally seen it. :lol:

Watch the 2nd one. Also great.

So.......

Been meaning to give it a look long ago, finally got around to it.

From Dusk til Dawn, the series.

I mean this with every fiber of my being........Eiza Gonzalez might be the baddest woman in human history. She is ****ing FLAWLESS. Like, she doesn't even make sense. I wish this God awful show was 20+ seasons just so I could watch her.*

*I actually like the show, but that doesn't matter cuz, her.

*Presses play*

Googled Eiza Gonzalez the ****
Black-FAced-bb0c.jpg

I did not know about that, but googled it too, apparently she did it at age 15 on a TV show in Mexico?

From the article, she apologized and said she didn't want to do it. (No idea on the sincerity).

currently re-watching nolan's batman trilogy
totally forgot the kid in batman begins was joffrey baratheon :lol:
that bank heist in tdk :pimp: makes me miss going to theaters and watching on the big screen

Soul was good but I didn't like the fact that they had the character behaving in a feminine manner for half the movie. I rarely play the race card but I don't think that's a coincidence. First black lead in a Pixar film and he has the soul of Tina fey. Programming at it's finest.

Back
Top Bottom