Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

-"American Reunion," the fourth theatrical American Pie sequel, is currently being shot and will be released April 6, 2012. All main characters from the original films return for the gang's ten year reunion.

Aw damn, I'm the only one excited about this? I love these films!
laugh.gif

I'd say I'm moderately excited about it. I loved 1 and 2, but I thought American Wedding was just ok.  Hopefully, they'll get back to form with this one.  I also admire the ambition of getting all the original cast back together, considering how many of them have spent time in rehab over the years. 

-"American Reunion," the fourth theatrical American Pie sequel, is currently being shot and will be released April 6, 2012. All main characters from the original films return for the gang's ten year reunion.

laugh.gif

I'd say I'm moderately excited about it. I loved 1 and 2, but I thought American Wedding was just ok.  Hopefully, they'll get back to form with this one.  I also admire the ambition of getting all the original cast back together, considering how many of them have spent time in rehab over the years. 

MrONegative wrote:
I'd recommend Passing Strange as a music docu. It was last year or 09 when Spike Lee filmed this broadway show. It's pretty awesome for what it is and went some places I didn't expect.

I liked It Might Get Loud. It was weird that the three of them were just randomly put together, but Jack White and The Edge, that's rock royalty, ain't it? At least felt that way.
laugh.gif

Salt II...yes.
And Dub

So wait, are you saying Jimmy Page isn't rock royalty? But seriously, I read a couple of reviews on It Might Get Loud and wanted to check it out. Just never got around to it.You've just renewed my interest in it.

MrONegative wrote:
I'd recommend Passing Strange as a music docu. It was last year or 09 when Spike Lee filmed this broadway show. It's pretty awesome for what it is and went some places I didn't expect.

I liked It Might Get Loud. It was weird that the three of them were just randomly put together, but Jack White and The Edge, that's rock royalty, ain't it? At least felt that way.
laugh.gif

Salt II...yes.
And Dub

So wait, are you saying Jimmy Page isn't rock royalty? But seriously, I read a couple of reviews on It Might Get Loud and wanted to check it out. Just never got around to it.You've just renewed my interest in it.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

laugh.gif

That's what I'm excited about. Pretty much every relevant American Pie actor will be in there. Even Chris Klein and Mena Suvari.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

That's what I'm excited about. Pretty much every relevant American Pie actor will be in there. Even Chris Klein and Mena Suvari.
eek.gif

MrONegative wrote:

laugh.gif

Salt II...yes.
And Dub

So wait, are you saying Jimmy Page�isn't rock royalty?� But seriously, I read a couple of reviews on It Might Get Loud and wanted to check it out.� Just never got around to it.��You've just renewed my interest in it.
��
"...there's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the Earth," but still, he's the greatest of all time.

MrONegative wrote:

laugh.gif

Salt II...yes.
And Dub

So wait, are you saying Jimmy Page�isn't rock royalty?� But seriously, I read a couple of reviews on It Might Get Loud and wanted to check it out.� Just never got around to it.��You've just renewed my interest in it.
��
"...there's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the Earth," but still, he's the greatest of all time.

Somebody recommend me a few comedies on Netflix Instant that I probably have not seen. I need some laughter in my life right now.

Conversely, I will not hesitate to watch Easy A for a 63rd time.

Somebody recommend me a few comedies on Netflix Instant that I probably have not seen. I need some laughter in my life right now.

Conversely, I will not hesitate to watch Easy A for a 63rd time.

I need to get my PS3 fixed so I can take advantage of my Netflix Instant.. Especially since I use Linux, which isn't compatible with streaming from online

I need to get my PS3 fixed so I can take advantage of my Netflix Instant.. Especially since I use Linux, which isn't compatible with streaming from online

Not sure what's on Netflix, but Cedar Rapids was pretty funny if you havent seen it. It's one of those understated comedies where dialogue leads the way. John C Reilly was hilarious. Isiah Whitlock was funny (because he makes references to The Wire). Ed Helms did real well in his role and was funny in his naivety.

The Big Lebowski is always a good, safe fallback option
pimp.gif

Not sure what's on Netflix, but Cedar Rapids was pretty funny if you havent seen it. It's one of those understated comedies where dialogue leads the way. John C Reilly was hilarious. Isiah Whitlock was funny (because he makes references to The Wire). Ed Helms did real well in his role and was funny in his naivety.

The Big Lebowski is always a good, safe fallback option
pimp.gif

Tell me why I just remembered having a dream last night where I discussed how mediocre the brat pack was acting-wise (aside from Demi Moore); been in this thread way too much
laugh.gif

Tell me why I just remembered having a dream last night where I discussed how mediocre the brat pack was acting-wise (aside from Demi Moore); been in this thread way too much
laugh.gif

the fresh prince can't handle a role like that
Arthur the OG is good

Rushmore is VERY underrated

I would just watch hours of arrested development reruns instead od a movie

i gonna post as i remember

Back
Top Bottom