Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

the fresh prince can't handle a role like that
Arthur the OG is good

Rushmore is VERY underrated

I would just watch hours of arrested development reruns instead od a movie

i gonna post as i remember

I dvr'd that and watched about half of it earlier... I of course was eating a bowl of cereal and milk when I started the doc...

Yeah.

I dvr'd that and watched about half of it earlier... I of course was eating a bowl of cereal and milk when I started the doc...

Yeah.

Never heard of it 
ohwell.gif
But I dont have HBO either. I'll mark it into my list to watch if I ever feel like being super depressed for some reason.

Never heard of it 
ohwell.gif
But I dont have HBO either. I'll mark it into my list to watch if I ever feel like being super depressed for some reason.

i think comedy is the hardest genre to recommend

does anyone have any good recommendations. remember kev asking about some last night

has anyone ever seen the Toy? that was hilarious. I don't think that could be made nowdays

i think comedy is the hardest genre to recommend

does anyone have any good recommendations. remember kev asking about some last night

has anyone ever seen the Toy? that was hilarious. I don't think that could be made nowdays

I think Sex Drive is a pretty underrated comedy. I always thought it looked like one of the worst movies ever, but it is hilarious.

I hate Seth Green, but he was perfect. Clark Duke might be my favorite comedy actor right now. And the Amish girl is one of the most attractive girls in life history.

MV5BMTkyODQ3NjU2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjM2OTE0._V1._SX310_SY400_.jpg

The book it is based off of was written by Yahoo fantasy dude, Andy Behrens, which I find really funny for some reason.

I think Sex Drive is a pretty underrated comedy. I always thought it looked like one of the worst movies ever, but it is hilarious.

I hate Seth Green, but he was perfect. Clark Duke might be my favorite comedy actor right now. And the Amish girl is one of the most attractive girls in life history.

The book it is based off of was written by Yahoo fantasy dude, Andy Behrens, which I find really funny for some reason.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I liked that moview a lot too.  I didn't know anything about it and caught it on cable one night.  I probably watched 3 or 4 additional times after that.  Clark Duke was hilarious.  He was that dude in that movie for sure. 

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I liked that moview a lot too.  I didn't know anything about it and caught it on cable one night.  I probably watched 3 or 4 additional times after that.  Clark Duke was hilarious.  He was that dude in that movie for sure. 

So, when's the next draft? What are we gonna do for it? I think if we do an 'all-decades' draft, we need more than 10 people. Or else the rosters are gonna ultra-stacked.

So, when's the next draft? What are we gonna do for it? I think if we do an 'all-decades' draft, we need more than 10 people. Or else the rosters are gonna ultra-stacked.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Let's get thru the Finals and then we can look at it and see if we wanna do anything else.  We'll need time to sit down and hash out who wants in, what rules to have, etc etc.  Or even if we want to try one of that nature. 

A comedy that is low radar but is actually good imo is called Love Stinks.  Small cast, French Stewart, Bill Bellamy, Tyra Banks, Bridgette Wilson (lookin incredible back then) Jason Bateman before he started starring in every single movie that gets made, and even Tiffany Amber Theissen is in it.  No real point to the movie, nothing special, but I've watched it like 75 times and still laugh every time.  If you find it, give it a look. 

Upcoming comedy, Friends with Benefits looks like it will be funny.  And seems to be exactly like No Strings Attached. 
laugh.gif
  That's another I would take a look at Kev if you can handle Kucher.  And Van Wilder is always a good one.  Not sure these days with Ryan Reynolds getting big if that movie is underrated, or overrated by now.  But to me it's hilarious. 

Watched Unknown last night.  Was surprised that it actually was decent.  Little stretchy with some stuff but it held my attention, kept me guessing for a bit, it wasn't bad at all.  Not sure when Liam Neeson became such an action star, but can't help but think he's just trying to work at all times after what happened to Emma. 
frown.gif
  When I saw his 5 minutes of screen time in The Next Three Days, I knew he was diving into his work.  So anyways, Unknown, 7/10.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Let's get thru the Finals and then we can look at it and see if we wanna do anything else.  We'll need time to sit down and hash out who wants in, what rules to have, etc etc.  Or even if we want to try one of that nature. 

A comedy that is low radar but is actually good imo is called Love Stinks.  Small cast, French Stewart, Bill Bellamy, Tyra Banks, Bridgette Wilson (lookin incredible back then) Jason Bateman before he started starring in every single movie that gets made, and even Tiffany Amber Theissen is in it.  No real point to the movie, nothing special, but I've watched it like 75 times and still laugh every time.  If you find it, give it a look. 

Upcoming comedy, Friends with Benefits looks like it will be funny.  And seems to be exactly like No Strings Attached. 
laugh.gif
  That's another I would take a look at Kev if you can handle Kucher.  And Van Wilder is always a good one.  Not sure these days with Ryan Reynolds getting big if that movie is underrated, or overrated by now.  But to me it's hilarious. 

Watched Unknown last night.  Was surprised that it actually was decent.  Little stretchy with some stuff but it held my attention, kept me guessing for a bit, it wasn't bad at all.  Not sure when Liam Neeson became such an action star, but can't help but think he's just trying to work at all times after what happened to Emma. 
frown.gif
  When I saw his 5 minutes of screen time in The Next Three Days, I knew he was diving into his work.  So anyways, Unknown, 7/10.

Van Wilder was one of the first movies I dl'd back in the day.

I watched Sex and the Single Girl last night which was written by Joseph Heller and starring Natalie Wood and it was one of the most well-written films I've seen in a long time. There were some moments that were a little corny and a couple of punchlines that never hit, and the acting and direction should've been better (although Natalie really stepped it up the last hour of the film), but nonetheless, it was a solid clever film that was pretty sexy for the 60s.

Van Wilder was one of the first movies I dl'd back in the day.

I watched Sex and the Single Girl last night which was written by Joseph Heller and starring Natalie Wood and it was one of the most well-written films I've seen in a long time. There were some moments that were a little corny and a couple of punchlines that never hit, and the acting and direction should've been better (although Natalie really stepped it up the last hour of the film), but nonetheless, it was a solid clever film that was pretty sexy for the 60s.

Back
Top Bottom