Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I wonder how many people are going to see bad teacher just based off of that MJ lebron comment lol

I remember this movie called Pecker when I was younger. I think it was pretty good

I wonder how many people are going to see bad teacher just based off of that MJ lebron comment lol

I remember this movie called Pecker when I was younger. I think it was pretty good

I might see it in tribute of the last role in which Cameron Diaz will be marketed as "sexy"

Because after this one... it's gonna be a hard sell.

I might see it in tribute of the last role in which Cameron Diaz will be marketed as "sexy"

She hasn't been sexy since The Mask, maybe maaaaaaybe I'll give you My Best Friend's Wedding, but overall, that girl don't come to mind real fast when I think of sexy. 
laugh.gif

Ran thru, tore up, !#%%%, knee damage, THAT all comes to mind pretty quick when I hear Cam Diaz. 

She hasn't been sexy since The Mask, maybe maaaaaaybe I'll give you My Best Friend's Wedding, but overall, that girl don't come to mind real fast when I think of sexy. 
laugh.gif

Ran thru, tore up, !#%%%, knee damage, THAT all comes to mind pretty quick when I hear Cam Diaz. 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
... and then I heard A-Rod dropped her, cuz she wouldn't buy new Js.
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
cameron_diaz_muscle.jpg

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
... and then I heard A-Rod dropped her, cuz she wouldn't buy new Js.
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
cameron_diaz_muscle.jpg

Cameron Diaz in Charlies Angels was piffery what the hell are you guys talking about

Cameron Diaz in Charlies Angels was piffery what the hell are you guys talking about

I wish she'd take the b@#$% role in movies more. She was great in Any Given Sunday.

One of the best ending credits %%@% yous was because of her.
ohwell.gif

Anybody seen 'Capote'? I'm watching it right now. Philip-Seymour Hoffman is %!!*#@** on everybody in this movie acting-wise....

Anybody seen 'Capote'? I'm watching it right now. Philip-Seymour Hoffman is %!!*#@** on everybody in this movie acting-wise....

I wish she'd take the b@#$% role in movies more. She was great in Any Given Sunday.

One of the best ending credits %%@% yous was because of her.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

She was cougar status in that movie with Tom Cruise.
She has her ups and downs.  She can still look pretty good at times.  I will say though, when I saw Mask for the first time, I thought she was the most gorgeous woman I'd ever seen.  But that was probably becasuse I was in high school and super baked at the time. 

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

She was cougar status in that movie with Tom Cruise.
She has her ups and downs.  She can still look pretty good at times.  I will say though, when I saw Mask for the first time, I thought she was the most gorgeous woman I'd ever seen.  But that was probably becasuse I was in high school and super baked at the time. 

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Just copped True Grit for $13 and change at Best Buy... Awesome.
pimp.gif

Speaking of TG....I turned it off last night 30 minutes in.  Does it get any better?  It kinda drags....

pimp.gif

Speaking of TG....I turned it off last night 30 minutes in.  Does it get any better?  It kinda drags....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

pimp.gif

But....how?
ohwell.gif
I mean, it's not No Country...nothing is, but you at least needed to wait until someone joins up with them. It gets better...and funnier, trust.

Back
Top Bottom