Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I've never seen one episode of friends. What does it compare to?

Literally the white version of this:

1621447941037.png

Saw the movie Profile last night which is about a women journalist who creates a fake facebook profile to attempt at infiltrating ISIS. It was shot like the movie Searching with John Cho where you only see actions happening through a computer screen. It was actually highly entertaining and an interesting look on how several young adult women with low self esteem or not much happening in life get attracted to terrorist men and some have ended up meeting up with them in Syria. The movie had me on edge a good portion, really built lots of tension and had an interesting story to tell. I'd give it a 5.5/8

See the following article for more info: https://thecinemaholic.com/is-profile-a-true-story/

I also highly recommend Searching if you haven't seen that one yet.

Yeah I enjoyed Searching I'll have to check this one out.

Yeah I’ll probably watch Profile because I liked Searching, which I saw at a private screener (you have to give up your phone at these so I bring my old Moto Krzr that doesn’t turn on and drop that into their confiscation bags and bring my phone in).

I saw this in theatres.
I thought Jean Claude Van Damne was so cool.
By the time Bloodsport dropped I already thought Jean Claude was the baddest man alive.
It’s actually the first film I saw him in, he may have had one before that.
I know he was in the Film Breakin, but I don’t think it was a credited role.

Anyway, the real reason I came in:
Watching The Sons of Sam right now.
God Damn man, **** has me pissed AF right now.
This shows you how worthless the Justice System can be at times. I never knew Son of Sam actually had help and followers. Of course the extent of my David Berkowitz/Son of Sam knowledge is based on Hollywood Film, and of course they aren’t going to tell the whole story, they tell the sexy one.
Same reason why Sam Little was a Serial Killer who knocked of nearly 100ppl? But nobody has ever heard of him, because Ted Bundy is a lot “better story”.
This fool Son of Sam straight up tells the Police that there is more than just him and he had accomplices in killing these people, and these ************* close the case so they can turn around 2days later and give hundreds of NY OFFICERS medals and raises and The NY Mayor who was running for re-elect, got re-elected.
Cared nothing about doing right by the streets or the victims and actually catching the killers.
Unreal.

Last edited:
Q: What's a movie you think no one in this thread has seen that you'd also recommend?
Great Question.
My favorite Film that nobody has seen has got to be Just One of the Guys.
My favorite film that’s not a very good film and nobody has seen is RAPPIN w/Mario Van Peebles and Eric LeSalle

RAPPIN

Just One of the Guys

Johnny from Karate kid is in it.
Sherrilyn Finn (Skin-e-Max legend)

Couple of 🔥 scenes

😂

Wish one of either Cruella or The Quiet Place Part II was coming out this Friday, instead of both next week.

Wish one of either Cruella or The Quiet Place Part II was coming out this Friday, instead of both next week.
100% agree. Welp we do get Dream Horse with an AWG middle aged white woman (Toni Collette) lol. That movie looks like it should be on a streaming service and not the big screen. But I do tend to like horse movies so probably catch it when it hits a streaming service 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom