Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just saw him for the first time in Midnight Run, he was at or above the performance of De Niro. RIP. Wasn’t he the dude that like canceled his SNL hosting bit last minute and they had to have a cast member host?

He was good in Midnight Run but I remember him best from Beethoven 😂:emoji_fire:
19f1e0cf-5e03-4931-aca8-7056e8388857.jpg

Just found out Lea Thompson is the mom of Zoey Deutch. I always wondered why Zoey look familiar but I knew I’ve never seen her before.

Lea was it in Back to the Future.

Yeah, I found that out after I saw Zombieland: Double Tap. I’d never heard of Zoey before that movie and she was so good in it that I looked her up. He dad directed Some Kind of Wonderful, which Lea is in.

This ish crazy.

Q: What's a movie you think no one in this thread has seen that you'd also recommend?

I’ll give it a shot - My Favorite Year.

1982 comedy about an washed-up, alcoholic former movie star who agrees to appear on a sketch comedy show. Takes place in the 50s.

Peter O’Toole gives a fantastic performance as the washed up actor. Lot of good supporting performances too.

Hulu’s making How I Met Your Father with Hillary Duff :lol:... anyone who grew up in the 2000s was obsessed with her. Hope it’s good, cause if so, I might give it a chance since it’s through Hulu and not the network TV formula like How I Met Your Mother.

Back
Top Bottom