Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Looking forward to this. I saw the last Project Greenlight where Matt Damon and Ben Affleck were the mentors. I liked it. It's interesting to watch the real "behind the scenes" of making a movie from greenlight to end product. Especially from an unknown aspiring directors point of view.

Just saw him for the first time in Midnight Run, he was at or above the performance of De Niro. RIP. Wasn’t he the dude that like canceled his SNL hosting bit last minute and they had to have a cast member host?

im just now realizing that this actor is NOT Phil Hartman. Both actors are in So I Married an Axe Murderer so maybe that’s why? Damn RIP to dude who I didn’t know existed.

Currently listening to Goodfellas The Rewatchables and about halfway through it has been entertaining so far. From listening they reminded me of a movie I've been meaning to watch for some time, King of Comedy and another Scorsese film I dont remember, After Hours. The latter also seems like an intriguing film based on its plot, setting and glowing reviews. Has anyone seen it and would you recommend it?

Currently listening to Goodfellas The Rewatchables and about halfway through it has been entertaining so far. From listening they reminded me of a movie I've been meaning to watch for some time, King of Comedy and another Scorsese film I dont remember, After Hours. The latter also seems like an intriguing film based on its plot, setting and glowing reviews. Has anyone seen it and would you recommend it?

After Hours is great. There’s a lot of black and absurdist comedy in it.

It’s basically someone taking one of those dreams where you’re trying to go somewhere but you never make it because you kept getting sidetracked and turned it into a movie

AE16259E-E5C7-47A3-828A-9A621775559B.png

Back
Top Bottom