Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

People questioned that at the time and I stand firmly behind it. You like Batman Forever best, so you're one to talk. 🤌

Cilian Murphy and the girl reminded me of “the last of us” that was dope. Dope dynamic.
AFCE9817-A2CB-4D8A-8AFF-5A9B9CE20C8E.jpeg

People questioned that at the time and I stand firmly behind it. You like Batman Forever best, so you're one to talk. 🤌

I have great taste...what can I say?

You putting TDKR above Winter Soldier?

The original film series was trash that was basically about ppl taking a wrong turn in a west Virginia Forest/mountainside or not listening to warnings about the place and then being hunted by a family of cannibals.

This reboot is about a cult of survivalist living on the mountain that kill or enslave trespassers. Its rated like 60 something percent on RT but it's like a typical horror movie.

I’ve never seen the first Wrong Turn. The one that came out in ‘03, I think? It was terrible?

I’ve never seen the first Wrong Turn. The one that came out in ‘03, I think? It was terrible?

The hill billy hobgoblins or whatever they are make it worth it. they're pretty funny.

Eliza Dushku and Emmanuelle Chriqui don't hurt to look at either, although the latter is particularly annoying in this role.

But overall it's not a good movie. Would recommend.

I liked Dark Knight Rises much more than Dark Knight. For me, it’s not just about the film. My state of being before, during and after and the affair it fosters or doesn’t, means something to me. Some film has a way of getting inside you and sticking. It builds over time. It never goes away.

Watched that 2021 Wrong Turn. Not that good.

They shouldn't have even used the title. Probably didn't do itself any favors.

Back
Top Bottom