Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

RIP

Goonies Never Say Die
Childhood movie....Rockin my shirt tomorrow. RIP😔
IMG_20210705_201020__01.jpg

Wrong Turn :lol: The reboot

Caught it half way in. Man this chick straight up said I'm only good for making babies, please don't kill me.
Wrong Turn (2021)

It was so bad, It was good:lol: Saw it with a friend & we enjoyed calling out all the predicable stuff and laughing at the ridiculousness of it. But the gore was appreciated and I actually liked the ending. Been a while since I saw a cheesy slasher film. That girl handed dudes full resume and then when they spun it to her she really did say "I'm only good for making babies, please don't kill me" 😭

The Northman sounds so good. Epic Viking tale, yes please! Same director as The Witch, and The Lighthouse. Says it’s his most ambitious film yet.

54F664F3-104E-4DAA-A94E-359D88114135.jpeg

The Northman is an upcoming epic historical thriller film directed by Robert Eggers, who co-wrote the screenplay with Sjón. Set at the turn of the 10th century in Iceland, it stars Alexander Skarsgård as Nordic prince Amleth, who seeks revenge after his father is murdered.

This may have been mentioned in here before, but I don’t recall seeing it - Anna Taylor-Joy is going to be Furiosa in the Fury Road prequel George Miller is doing. In.

No offense but ya girl seems like the type of actress to show up to auditions wearing pajama pants.

Back
Top Bottom