Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I can't tell anyone how to feel dealing with their mortality as often as he does for his medical issues, but kids being the result is selfish. He won't be able to be there for all of them living, much less when he's gone.

Can someone just tell me what to think about this?
I mean he doesn't really have to explain himself or be cryptic about it. That's corny.

He can have as many kids as he wants to especially if all the baby moms don't mind.

I can't tell anyone how to feel dealing with their mortality as often as he does for his medical issues, but kids being the result is selfish. He won't be able to be there for all of them living, much less when he's gone.
Those rich bastards will be better off than a lot of other kids with both parents in their lives. Just in different ways.

Zola was cool, never paid attention to the original story but I see why it drew people. Played out in kind of a predictable way though? I hope no kids in my family turn out as dense as Zola.

I really can’t ask this question without any qualifiers so I’m going to ask the question and give a couple of qualifiers.

Favorite Actor-
Favorite Actress-

1.Not the best Actor/Actress
2. Your favorite
3. The ones whose bad films still keep you glued in
4. The ones that make you feel __________

I'm shocked. I just assumed he was in 4 like the rest of the cast.

Disappointing and ****ed up. Did the Wachoskis become women and also become racist Karens? :nerd: :smh:
Man.
Sometimes you need to leave a thing be.
Matrix isn’t one of those things though, until now.
The Matrix is content that is Dynamic.
It can always be added to and undone and made again without being “redone” or remade simply based on the Dynamic Content.
………until now.
A Matrix without Morpheus could be possible, though not likely-BUT, and this is a big *** F wording But……it can not go on without agent Smith.
Matrix without Hugo is worse than that catastrophe of a cluster those sisters cooked up with Season2 of Sense8.

Now that was a fire *** concept that got overrun with the Wachowskis inability to separate Art, and their turn from the mistakes they were born as to the beings they actually are.

If Matrix ends up being more and going on, hopefully it can figure out a way to entertain without being watered down with the Wachowskis evolution.

Well it's not like The Matrix was really good past the first movie.

If anything they should've brought in some other creators to make more movies.

My man Wat Tambor.

1625846094888.jpeg

Film, what a Powerful tool.
How can you not love the Art of it, the lessons in it.
JARHEAD: 2005 release, a piece about the state of minds these Soldiers had during the Gulf War. Seems like only yesterday I watched it for the first time. Watching it now for the second time, man how I’ve changed. What a different view. Wildly different.
Man. God Damn.

Film, what a Powerful tool.
How can you not love the Art of it, the lessons in it.
JARHEAD: 2005 release, a piece about the state of minds these Soldiers had during the Gulf War. Seems like only yesterday I watched it for the first time. Watching it now for the second time, man how I’ve changed. What a different view. Wildly different.
Man. God Damn.

I love Peter Sarsgaard.

Back
Top Bottom