Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Kristen bell have face work done? She’s only 40. Has that Courtney Cox look starting. Minus the lip fillers.

You guys may have seen this already but to be honest, I thought it was pretty cool.

1626127977074.jpeg

It feels wrong to enjoy The Handmaid’s Tale, but this is excellence.
How talented is Elisabeth Moss?
I thought Top of the Lake was her best work but what she is doing with this Offred character, this is clinical man.
The fact she narrates a lot of it, makes her acting superb.
I remember she kept getting nominated for a show I’d never even heard of(this one) and just thinking “it’s Moss, of course she’s cooking” and I never had intentions of viewing. I was forced to watch by constant praise from a few little girls at work.

Wow.
I’ll be on IMDB sweating this writer for years to come, this is impeccable writing.

Saw "The Forever Purge" last night. A lot better than I expected it to be. I enjoyed the political angle. The action was on point and the movie was engaging throughout. Worth the theater watch for me. Only issue I had was some dude next to me smelled like he drowned himself in bootleg cologne :lol: :smh:

Last one was so bad. Hope this is better :lol:

When they were trapped in that van and dude blew his “crip whistle” to get them saved :smh:

Just finished Warrior ( 8/8 ) a few weeks ago. Now whenever I get an hour or 2, I'm currently going through Queen's Gambit, Startup, Who Killed Sara?, or if I just have a quick half hour or I'm tired, Eastbound and Down. I never saw that when it first aired because I thought it looked stupid. I regret that. 🤣

-foe

Back
Top Bottom