Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Don’t go in expecting the Sixth Sense/Signs sort of classic but: Saw Old Saturday, I’m with walkingBred walkingBred , I definitely thought it was good despite a little cornballish at times.
Bro, Mid-Sized Sedan.....WTF? :lol: M Night can be cheesy af. And when the girl and kid came back 9 months pregnant after being away for like 2 mins:lol: I don't think it was supposed to be funny but when she showed up with the belly the whole theater started laughing lol.

Who else made the mistake of watching this? 81% fan score on RT :lol:

Felt like I was watching a movie made in 2009.

movieposter_en.jpg

Jolt 6/8

I was hoping this one guy was actually dead. Was about to say his roles should stay that short.

Didn't see the twist with the the one character though.

Good action for the most part and a better story than I thought (I was expecting a poor woman's John Wick or worse a woman version of Crank).

Didn't expect setup for a sequel either.

Evil's latest episode :smh: :sick:

Went from dumb white girl decisions in a scary movie at the end to racist white ppl getting away with murder and co-signing it. **** made me forget about the racist cop killing a black mom and claiming he was possessed.

When she said we'll just say it was a black guy and you scared him away0]

Reviews coming in on movies coming out this weekend, and kind of a surprise (but not if you love Dev)—The Green Knight with Dev Patel and Alicia Vikander currently leads the pack.

816C0F60-6CD8-4754-9731-E5EF78A7430C.jpeg

CC317DE1-7123-47AF-9420-9B9633672EEB.jpeg
AB1113DC-7E71-4635-97CB-C140959343D2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom