Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

This good? Available to stream for me and good Critic/Audience score.

91s4g2dCiKL._RI_.jpg

Will definitely watch. Probably this weekend. Vince Vaughn is my favorite actor. :lol: :smokin

I can't imagine never seeing Total Recall.

The movie is one of those that was embedded in my child brain.

Any movie from pre-Millenium, I’ve essentially had to go out of my way to see myself, or force my friends to watch.

Pretty much every 28-year-old person I know doesn’t really go back, I have to force them or I watch it myself, like no one my age would willingly watch Thief or Dave.

To them, it just looks too old smh, aka they don’t like movies that much, and/or would rather watch modern TV series. Most haven’t seen Heat, Reservoir Dogs, Terminators, Seven, etc. At this age you have to be a fan of movies and impartial to older film techniques or non-2040p-looking stuff. I don’t think this is even mostly anecdotal, it is of course, but isn’t.

**** me running!
😡
They change the Actor/Actresses playing the characters on Domina on the 3rd episode?
Just as I fell in love with Parkes’ potryal of Livia they bring in Smutniak?

Though I think Smutniak is fine AF, Parkes was killing that character…..this is saltier then a Mug of Corona!

I thought the cat playing Young Gaius was good, too.
That was one hell of a plan Livia put together. Mental gymnastics like a Mf’er.

If this is anything close to the truth shorty deserved to be the Worlds first Empress.
She earned that ****.
Some sacrifices went in to that move.

Last edited:
Watched the whole trailer and still have no clue what it's about:lol:. But it's A24... so I'm in🤣

Lamb (Oct. 8th)

Feels like after watching Pig I need to watch this to complete the set.

****, I still haven’t watched The Killing of a Sacred Deer, now that I think about it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom