Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

gijxow3njpf71.png

Man, I started this new Suicide Squad last night. It was definitely an impulse decision because of all the positivity I had heard regarding it. I gotta say: This joint is all over the place. 👀😬

Probably going to just start over and rewatch in it's entirety tonight or tomorrow.

-foe

Man, I started this new Suicide Squad last night. It was definitely an impulse decision because of all the positivity I had heard regarding it. I gotta say: This joint is all over the place. 👀😬

Probably going to just stay over and rewatch in its entirety tonight or tomorrow.

-foe

that is the most spot on description I can come up with for that movie. Just a LOT going on. I can’t really describe the plot or the direction they were going. I like it, but it’s all over the place

Yeah it's chaotic, nonsense fun. It's cool, dunno why I started it like after 4am this morning because I couldn't sleep, probably finish it later.

I like the little tricks Gunn did and the fun he had with it experimenting.

Famb those early morning watches aint it if you find something crack.

Goliath ****** my whole day up the other day.

Thats why I usually throw on Bob's Burgers reruns so I can get back to sleep.

I see it wasn't only me that decided to watch Suicide Squad early this morning. :lol:

Finished IT a couple of minutes ago and it was cool, enjoyed it.

Caught bit and pieces of the 2016 movie but never watched the whole thing and have no desire too either.

Hustle and Flow always gets me in my feels man.
I don’t know why but that Film still gives me goosebumps. Nola always makes my eyes water….
When Evette brings the sandwiches, feels hard man.

Hustle and Flow came out when I was in college and my buddy and I used to just say "beat that bish" or "slap that h" randomly lol.

Yeah it's chaotic, nonsense fun. It's cool, dunno why I started it like after 4am this morning because I couldn't sleep, probably finish it later.

I like the little tricks Gunn did and the fun he had with it experimenting.
It's what you get for throwing together a rag tag team of killers and insane clowns.

Back
Top Bottom