Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

bt2caqtipyf71.jpg

Yo I am not buggin. Just brought this up a couple a weeks ago. Now I'm watching the new SUicide Squad joint & 35 mins into the joint what I see? Adick. What's w/ this hyper penis **** in Hollywood since like 2018. I'm over it. What did this guys genitalia have to do w/ this movie? He was sipping from a mug w/ a t-shirt & no bottoms. That's not even a realistic visual, so what's the point? What is this joke? It's not even funny.

I saw ET for the first time. That film didn't work for me. The reveal towards the end took my breath away, but man that kid is annoying. Even though the director said he was perfect for the part. I saw some of the trends it set though. 3/5

War of the Worlds: great and I didn't find Fanning to be annoying. That movie worked for me. Besides the "one" part. 4.5/5
Inside Out: God damn, that's a good *** movie. 5/5

Watching The Suicide Squad, the whole Rick Flag-Harley Quinn storyline you’d have to have watched Suicide Squad, unless that’s canon lol?

RIP Markie Post. Had a big crush on her back when I was watching Night Court as a kid.

Back
Top Bottom